1st DWC Grow

Finally my auto has started to speed up on its flowers still got a while but it's nice to notice this much change over night
20140421_125340-1.jpg
20140421_124241-1.jpg

Thank stealth I have very low hopes for that autoflower I hope I can atleast get a quarter I won't get purple cheese again flowering started at only 4 inches high but I'm loving the others but my next grow I'm gonna grow one and scrog it

Thanks! Tamir I still got a while till I'm done well sides the auto flower my next grow I'll be doing scrog and veg longer to get my yield up now that I'm more comfortable with dwc and will try mo re stuff now that I'm not scared of killing them like I was lol I see you have a jornal I'll check yours out now

After 3rd defolation figured my auto would be my gini pig since the yields art usually as good as photoperiod the auto seems to take it good last time I did the Def within 3 days I could see dramatic changes so I'll check back in with more pics of the auto in about a week
20140423_133217-1.jpg
20140423_133158-1.jpg

Thanks! Tamir I still got a while till I'm done well sides the auto flower my next grow I'll be doing scrog and veg longer to get my yield up now that I'm more comfortable with dwc and will try mo re stuff now that I'm not scared of killing them like I was lol I see you have a jornal I'll check yours out now

Hahaha I know the feeling I germed and grew out so many bag seeds and made solo many mistakes. Finally feel comfortable enough to use those pricey fem seeds.

Yea I'm attempting a 60 day veg and 76-80 day flower on this grow. This is why if u look at my journal you'll see a few smaller plans going along for the ride.. Trying to get a system down to where I can harvest every 6 weeks.

I'm horrified to defoliate tho. Couldn't see her that naked. Lol good grow fam.

Thank stealth I have very low hopes for that autoflower I hope I can atleast get a quarter I won't get purple cheese again flowering started at only 4 inches high but I'm loving the others but my next grow I'm gonna grow one and scrog it

You still have a long way to go until the finish line with your 1st auto. You might be surprised by the bud swell in the last month.
Good luck with her, I hope she yields more than a 1/4.

Hey stealth when do i add nutes to my little plant it has one root that's just out of the net pot it us also a auto

You could probably start on nutes as soon as its roots are touching the water in the reservoir.

*CAUTION*---start very light on the nutrients for the first feeding and see how see takes it.
If you have a PPM meter try to keep the PPM around 150-200 max, If no PPM meter, try 1/4 strength of directions on nutrient bottle

Thanks and yea I know I have a while and I hope I get more out of a quarter I just have no history using autos so i haven't got a clue
I just figured since it started flowering at like week 2 I wouldn't get much and again thanks your a life saver I'll start 1/4 strength

Yea I figured I'd try it since it didn't grow like I wanted it had pre flowers at 3 in so I knew it wouldn't be the greatest yield Soviet made it my guinea pig and as of now it's thriving from it I'm uploading some more pics now

Back
Top Bottom