1st Grow - Cheap Setup - Northern Lights

Thanks for the info. If I went with earth juice orangics would/should I still add blood meal and or bone meal?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Earth Juice Organics has a full product line. Most formulas are 3-part formulas (you need to buy all three!) consisting of Grow, Bloom & Micro that are added in different ratios during the cycle. Some are two part formulas. Assuming you use a full spectrum from Earth Juice and not, for example, just the Grow formula, you won't need to add anything else (for NPK & micronutrients), although, other additives are available and may also be beneficial. :Namaste:

Houston we have a problem, fed them molasses and water yesterday and today all the fan leaves are yellow and spotted....Don't know what to do besides ease up on the dosage of molasses and keep on with fish and kelp, all I have. Don't have the funds for anymore nutrients at the moment.

Can you upload pics of the plant with closeups of some affected leaves??? Also, what type of molasses are you using and, in what ratio did you mix it? And, do/did you raise the lights before you foliar feed (or do just before lights-off)???

FYI...since you haven't been giving nutrients, I would guess that it is NOT a toxicity issue. Neither the molasses nor the fish emulsion should cause a toxicity issue, even in fairly large quantities.

My GUESS (without seeing pics!) is one of the following:

1) Needs real nutes, as I had explained in an earlier post
2) Nutrient Lockout (Have you checked/adjusted PH???)
3) Light Burn - The water droplets from foliar feeding act like a magnifying glass and if the light is too close, will cause burns that look like spotting.
4) You should be using non-sulfured blackstrap molasses. It's possible, but not likely (I would bet on either #1 or #2, and most likely #2!), that you're using some "bad" brand of molasses with something causing a chemical burn.

:Namaste:

2 Days after molasses feed, I think it was an o.d. on molasses I messed up on the ratio this feed very bad.

420-magazine-mobile2124037576.jpg

420-magazine-mobile902181909.jpg

420-magazine-mobile3072329.jpg

I messed up... .

I know my PH is high, been bringing it down some with apple cider vinegar and lime juice, but it goes back up, but this happened so fast...my whole grow I've had high PH levels.

I think it's nutrient lockout and calcium and nitrogen deficiency...

I suspect PH also and, if you know it's high, you can get some Epsoma Soil Acidifier at one of the local garden centers (Homies, etc.). It's used for BlueBerries and other acid-loving plants. I think your vinegar and lime juice likely just get watered out. You can also add sulfur.

I've read a few comments where they've suggested to trim off those weaker lower branches that seem like they won't get enough light to make good sized buds or that will just use up food supply.

So it sounds logical to do.

I've smoked one bowl so far, but the jar still smells like chlorophyll . It was a lite head high, doesn't seem too potent right now, hopefully within the next 4 weeks that should happen and with proper drying and curing.

Back
Top Bottom