1st Time Auto Topped LED Grow

Looking good you said they were auto flower and you topped them... that usually a poor choice to make because some strains take longer to recover and there's not enough time in between veg and flower for the plant(S) to recuperate. Seems like your plants are thriving so thumbs up ched!!!!!'

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

When can.i start reducing the light time ?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You should move these questions to the auto Growers United thread, you'll get more responses and faster. My advice is to bend that baby over and use lst to create the extra Colas your desiring. It's very simple, if you have a chance and haven't seen my tutorials on Lst'ing, take a look. My examples are on seedlings b7t you can bend that sucker over any time. That will give the secondary growth a chance to become major Colas instead of having just the single massive cola.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

*Leave the light schedule at whatever you have it if it's an auto, they don't need 12/12 and it would not be beneficial to do so. *

Snidrajsed has a good point. That's probably your best bet to do so lst. It's a little late for the cut as it could shock it badly. When I cut mine at the 3 node it shocked my blue plant and was stunted for a few days. She slowly recovered and is now doing well.

Looking good you said they were auto flower and you topped them... that usually a poor choice to make because some strains take longer to recover and there's not enough time in between veg and flower for the plant(S) to recuperate. Seems like your plants are thriving so thumbs up ched!!!!!'

Thanks brother, I've had a few rookie bumps in the road but many people have given great advice. My girls are filling in nicely and the sugar leaves are showing up. I'm getting excited. My birthday is in a week or so and I'm beginning to think it may b a birthday present to me. Haha we will see.

I started with northern lights auto which seems to be a very resilient strain. When I topped baby blue(plant1) she was shocked for a few days but recovered well. She has caught up to lady red (plant2) an I could even argue doing better. Stick around for the journey. The ride is finished shortly. Next round I think I'll be doing candy cane. :cheer:

Apparently the candy cane from CKS are not autoflowering like they should. I've seen a few members mentioning that they are not flowering, and when they asked CKS they were told to switch them to 12/12. If you want you should try to get your money back or some replacement seeds. If not you should boycott their seeds until they rectify the false advertising. But then again you could try your hand at some photoperiods, although you'll need a bigger tent. Maybe wait until June brother, and just do some more NL's for now. Just a thought...

Apparently the candy cane from CKS are not autoflowering like they should. I've seen a few members mentioning that they are not flowering, and when they asked CKS they were told to switch them to 12/12. If you want you should try to get your money back or some replacement seeds. If not you should boycott their seeds until they rectify the false advertising. But then again you could try your hand at some photoperiods, although you'll need a bigger tent. Maybe wait until June brother, and just do some more NL's for now. Just a thought...

Damn that's too bad. I'll definitely contact them. Thanks for the heads up. :thumb:

Welcome back to the shed everyone! I hope everyone's ladies are well.:welcome:

The ladies got a straight water today. Looking very happy in my opinion. Smelling sweet and looking dusty:thumb: I took some picks today and I apologize in advance for the quality of the pictures. They aren't terrible but they aren't great.
Lady red
20170114_135532.jpg
20170114_135522.jpg

Baby blue
20170114_134837.jpg
20170114_134829.jpg

Bud shot of baby blue
20170114_134910.jpg

I wish the pictures did them justice. Not sure how much more time I have left. The pistils are still cloudy and AR slightly turning orangeish red at the tips on some. I did have a concern however and I meant to take a picture of of the leaf in question. There is a fan leaf in one of the main Colas that has a few yellowish spots on it. I dinldnt notice it the other day. I'm not sure if this is normal in the budding phase or if it's something wrong. I have leaves near the bottom of the plant that yellow a bit and fall off but I haven't encountered this yellow spot yet. Any help would be appreciated. Until next time everyone.
I will try to take a pic tonight..
Cheers

Looking great! Still got lots of fresh pistils, can't wait to start seeing those darken up. Gonna be some fat nuggets

Ahh good to see you again kushno, you and me both brother. Every day I go in the tent and it's hard to come out lol. One of the hardest things is to put them back in once u have them out. The pistils are looking more orange by the day. Got some bud pics coming up and hopefully the quality is good enough for all to see.

Looks amazing !!! I can't wait till my girl starts to bud !

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Your patience will pay off Billygroat. It's hard to put it out of your mind when you have to deal with them every day lol. None the less I'm sure you will b happy in the end :thumb:

Looking right on track Ched, they still have a few weeks left from the looks of it.

Keep em frosty ya'll

I know your post was a good week ago or so but your right. Even now the pistils are about 50/50 orange to white and have not yet begun to receded into the buds. But we're on our way.

Baby blue
20170122_1330361.jpg
20170122_133322.jpg

Lady red
20170122_133111.jpg
20170122_133104.jpg

And some bud shots
20170122_1330431.jpg
20170122_133119.jpg
20170122_133151.jpg
20170122_133128.jpg

The last feeding I gave them was 10 ml of bio-thrive and 5ml of cal/MG. I plan on doing half strength nutes next time and then flush. Hopefully they will be ready. I have been able to keep my humidity at 30-40% and my temperature is pretty consistent at 72-75f. Still hoping for the best. I've been pretty lucky so far but the people on the forum have been helpful. Till next time everyone.

Cheers,
Smoke green and prosper!
:hippy::passitleft:

:cheer: update :cheer:

Come on in, have a hit :passitleft:

Currently on day 42 of flower. Crop king calls for 47 on their packaging. To me they look pretty close. I bought a little microscope to see the if the resin glands have turned cloudy but the thing is a pain in the A$$ to use.

The ladies
20170129_130830.jpg
20170129_130805.jpg

Bud shots
20170129_130738.jpg
20170129_130706.jpg
20170129_130648.jpg
20170129_130600.jpg
20170129_130634.jpg
20170129_130553.jpg

I'm going to have another crack at the microscope later. I got frustrated. Every time I got a clear focused image I immediately lost it from the plant moving or something I did. Very annoying.

At this point I'm just trying to determine when to harvest. I can tell I'm close but how close is the question. From the reading I have done and others experiences on the forums I can see all the tell tale signs but I can still see some white pistils here and there. Are they all supposed to turn orange b4 harvest? Should I wait? I'm so excited but I don't want to rush it. Any insight on this would be very appreciated.

I started germinating a seed for my next round. I only had one blue diesel seed so I'm going to try a single plant next time around. Fingers crossed :thumb:

Thanks for all the help everyone!

Cheers.

Still a couple weeks to go Ched, check trichomes again in about a week and we'll determine your flush schedule. There's still lots of bulk to put on, give it time... Continue cutting back the nutes like we discussed, let's see how they are in a week.

Back
Top Bottom