2016 - Perpetual Basement Blues In RDWC - 1000W HPS - Autoflowering Blue Strains

Subbed up a little late, doh! Yet hopefully still room for a little un :)
Always room for more, and this will go all year so welcome!

I just happen to have a "jiggly thing" here at the house. Really, I do! :) But only because I refused to pay $7/rnd for 50bmg. :)
Ha! My original google search was for "jiggly thing gun nuts use" ;) Lot of retired military men in my family.

This sounds like alot... Of fun! *sighh* next year!
It wasn't too bad - like under $100. But I hear ya - we've all had years like that.

I just happen to have a "jiggly thing" here at the house. Really, I do! :) But only because I refused to pay $7/rnd for 50bmg. :)

You could clean brass and separate kief at the same time - multitasking!

That's very cool growchick, that post made into my blog, hope that's okay.

That is awesome growchick!

It wasn't too bad - like under $100. But I hear ya - we've all had years like that.

Seriously, I'd pay $200+ for a complete kit ready to assemble and use, but only if ya put some custom "growchick" bling on it. And that's not including shipping!

Let's get that to market!

hehehe

That's very cool growchick, that post made into my blog, hope that's okay.

That is absolutely ok - I'm flattered. :)

That is awesome growchick!
Seriously, I'd pay $200+ for a complete kit ready to assemble and use, but only if ya put some custom "growchick" bling on it. And that's not including shipping!

Let's get that to market!

hehehe

Thank you! It worked way better than I hoped, and my arms weren't tired after it was over!! I need a cool growchick logo with a pot leaf where the o is. HAHAHAHAH We should totally do this so I can retire from my stupid office job. I'd only have to sell like 2500 of them a year :rofl:

I am not entirely sure how I feel about this, but I've gone and bent over the two tallest Blue Mystic. They were 13 and 15" tall. I really need them to stay under 3 feet tops. I figure I'll just keep winding them around and over until they go to the big girl lights. No clue how this will turn out. Tonight, I am cleaning out the nursery and starting the narco purps to germinate.

Awesome! A new use for my vibrating polisher besides range brass!
Great idea, I'm kinda embarrassed I didn't think of this myself.

Awesome Post GrowChick, +reps to you!!

Best Of Buds

Thanks,
JB

:Namaste:

Awesome! A new use for my vibrating polisher besides range brass!
Great idea, I'm kinda embarrassed I didn't think of this myself.

Awesome Post GrowChick, +reps to you!!

Best Of Buds

Thanks,
JB

:Namaste:

My step dad was a Marine - I spent so many hours reloading when I was in trouble back in the day. It just like clicked while I was shaking my dry ice bags the first time I hashed a plant LOL

So, tonight I put in the new seeds - 6 narco purps! All three garden stations are in use!!!!!

I got some NP going right now. There about 3 weeks from being done.
They s-t-retch. Alot.
You better get on top of them pretty early or you'll have 5' monsters.
I don't know bout you, but I'm bout ready for these autos to be all jarred up.

I got some NP going right now. There about 3 weeks from being done.
They s-t-retch. Alot.
You better get on top of them pretty early or you'll have 5' monsters.
I don't know bout you, but I'm bout ready for these autos to be all jarred up.

The more I play with these autos, the more I want to move back to photos in the worst way. It will be 2017 before I can even think about it, though. *cry*

I've started doing this LST thing to them now - even though I feel rather cruel about it and sad for them. I am considering how I can rig some kind of screen in the center of the large garden about 2.5 feet below the light to keep things even more under control. I'm so sick of the burning plants. I wish I could find a way to wrap this stupid light in glass, too. Hopefully, before May, I get that figured out.

The more I play with these autos, the more I want to move back to photos in the worst way. It will be 2017 before I can even think about it, though. *cry*

I've got a CKS Crown Royale and Purple Kush feminized we're thinking of popping as New Year's babies. My first Photos. Can't wait.

I've got a CKS Crown Royale and Purple Kush feminized we're thinking of popping as New Year's babies. My first Photos. Can't wait.

Oh, that's so cool!! You can have clones and mothers!!

Oh, that's so cool!! You can have clones and mothers!!

See, the thought of keeping a mother sounds like another hassle, no? Five bucks a plant sounds easier than keeping and cloning. I'm already a little worried we're going overboard on quantity...

I'm sure I'm missing something.

You keep a mother because you like her strain and more...her phenotype. Next time you pop the same bean theres a chance of gettin a different pheno. With the mother, you love her, shes easy to take care of, you know what nutes she wants and when she wants, you know how much water and how fast she drinks it. You also know the quality of and quantity of harvest.
Everytime you pop a new seed you have to learn her quarks. It may not be alll that bad, but compared to running 5 clones off 1 mother.. Easy peasey.
5Bucks a seed?! Ive seen a few, but most are 10+ and that gets expensive to those whom dont sell. Clones are free :)

See, the thought of keeping a mother sounds like another hassle, no? Five bucks a plant sounds easier than keeping and cloning. I'm already a little worried we're going overboard on quantity...

I'm sure I'm missing something.

It is yet another hassle, but so worth it! (unless you live where it's legal or cheap to get seeds, I guess). I still haven't figured out how I'm going to keep a mother alive in a hydroponic situation - still muddling that over.

You keep a mother because you like her strain and more...her phenotype. Next time you pop the same bean theres a chance of gettin a different pheno. With the mother, you love her, shes easy to take care of, you know what nutes she wants and when she wants, you know how much water and how fast she drinks it. You also know the quality of and quantity of harvest.
Everytime you pop a new seed you have to learn her quarks. It may not be alll that bad, but compared to running 5 clones off 1 mother.. Easy peasey.
5Bucks a seed?! Ive seen a few, but most are 10+ and that gets expensive to those whom dont sell. Clones are free :)

I'd be happy if they were only 10! lol like 20+ or 30+ is more like it. I dunno why but the price of seeds is one of my biggest annoyances.

Hydro and long veg times doesn't seem to be a great mix with limited room so I've put a mother plant in soil to make it easier to manage for longer.

Have you seen how Lembatoast does clones in bags? I want to try that :)

No, I haven't seen - I'd be interested, though. I love how people find ways to clone things - all so different but all work.

Yeah, it's like keeping it a live for so long in hydro that's hard. In the past, I managed having one mother in its own RDWC bucket, single cell system, but I had to trim its roots off every 3 months and managing its nutes was harder than other plants - probably because the res is so small a volume. What I ended up doing was keeping it for about a year, but right before I tossed it out, I took a clone and kept it for the next year as a mother.

Back
Top Bottom