2L Hempy Coco Coir

I believe it's the total number of plants, and I believe the charge is something like "consipiracy to grow over 100 plants". But, once you go over 99 plants, the feds get involved and you face increased minimum sentencing, asset forfeiture, and other bad stuff like that, which is why I said to keep the total number of plants under 100. I don't believe seeds are counted, but if they find a "million", who knows what the feds would do!

DISCLAIMER: I'm NOT a lawyer, but this is my understanding of the law!

Thanks Mr Krip. I appreciate you're looking out. Back to the drawing board for me.

He was active yesterday on roll it but ain't seen any treads since his White poison grow. Is he a member of 420? Only read his treads else were.

Did research on the father of 2L bottle grow and found him. You're right he's only on roll not sure about being member here. What I know is he is still growing for sure. Glad 420fied adopt the setup and made improvements, and share it with us here.

You seem to have a lot going on right now. Can't wait to see everything in full swing. My size constraint prevents me from adding everything I want.

Hopefully as I gain more experience, I can add things to my grow as I go.:thumb:

It's getting there by the end of the month it'll be full swing! You'll gain more experience and will be able to know exactly what you need and don't.

Did research on the father of 2L bottle grow and found him. You're right he's only on roll not sure about being member here. What I know is he is still growing for sure. Glad 420fied adopt the setup and made improvements, and share it with us here.

Xare has an account here at 420Mag. He posted several times (some with pictures of his grow included ) in my "Come SOG with me" journal. Search his posts to find them. He's never been super active on this site but he's knowledgable about Hempy. He has a lot of good info to share in my journal so go check it out guys. I think he even posted pics of his drip system. He's the mastermind. ;)

Xare has an account here at 420Mag. He posted several times (some with pictures of his grow included ) in my "Come SOG with me" journal. Search his posts to find them. He's never been super active on this site but he's knowledgable about Hempy. He has a lot of good info to share in my journal so go check it out guys. I think he even posted pics of his drip system. He's the mastermind. ;)

Wonder why he dont spend more time on here 420's much better!

Iv seen both his and your grows 420 and altho he is the inventer you defently took it to another level!

Wonder why he dont spend more time on here 420's much better!

Iv seen both his and your grows 420 and altho he is the inventer you defently took it to another level!

Thanks for the kind words but our results were actually pretty comparable. I think that with the right lights, a lot of growers could achieve our results or even best them...including most of you in this thread. Look at a fully grown Marijuana plant that hasn't been topped. MJ packs most of it's weight where? Main cola. This SOG style lets you pack in scads of plants but what you're harvesting is the main cola. That's even better than SCROG because many of the scrog tops aren't main colas and while they swell up, they just don't grow like the main cola. I'm speaking from experience here. It's my belief that this style SOG gives the grower every chance to maximize their yield. I think once others here start relaying their harvest numbers from 2L grows that folks will see that it's not just Xare and I who can achieve these numbers. I wish all of you the best of luck in your journeys.

Good lights, Good strain, Good nutrients, Good water, attentive grower. That's all that's needed.

Just curious about whether you've tried different sized containers? I read that one-gallon ones yield ~25% more but at a cost of almost 100% more media. What about three-liter Coke bottles, one-liter Mountain Dew bottles, or those fairly recent 1½-liter Mountain Dew bottles? Both of the latter have the advantage of being proportionally taller than their diameter, so if a grower was growing bats instead of bushes, he/she could really pack them in (maybe nine per square foot with the one-liter bottles, which seemed to be the reasonable limit for old-school SOGgers who were pushing it; 24-ounce bottles have an even smaller diameter, but I don't think the minor difference would be worth the almost 30% decrease in media volume). I would guess that either the one- or 1½-liter bottles would be near the "sweet spot," but this is only a guess. And it would likely depend on strain choice.

I also wonder about 3" and 4" square containers with enough height to give a reasonable volume for the media. That would allow a 100% container density for those who grow branchless SOG. But I do not know of a source that would be as cheap as what amounts to basically a free resource (to those who consume soda, at least).

Update: My 2L Coco Coir Design

Thanks to 420fied bringing the 2L hempy to 420 community. I've been asked how it's done so I made this diagram to showcase the key components to the hempy. This is my version of the 2L hempy, using coco coir (80%) + hydrotons (10%) for a single cola grow.

CocoCoir.jpg

The use of hydrotons at the bottom 2in helps block in coco from running out with the water. Also the use of hydrotons again at the top 1in layer to prevent channeling and reduce water lost through evaporation.

Water with nutrients daily, ph at 5.8, flush on the 7th day, then refill it again with nutrients right after. No additives/solutions. Blue Planet Nutrients: 2-Parts + FP Bloom. Plants are taking off like rockets.

It's going to take 10-15yrs to make 1 million seeds if I start now...lol

Or one lid of Mexibrick <SHUDDERS>. I know that a seed weighs next to nothing, but the last sack of that garbage I bought (IDK, 15 years ago, lol?) seemed like it weighed half as much after I cleaned it on the old Eagles Live double album (the one that looks like their touring cases, can't remember the name of it).

Actually kept a few and grew some tolerable sativas from them, btw. Nothing spectacular, but the bud would get you there.

Or one lid of Mexibrick <SHUDDERS>. I know that a seed weighs next to nothing, but the last sack of that garbage I bought (IDK, 15 years ago, lol?) seemed like it weighed half as much after I cleaned it on the old Eagles Live double album (the one that looks like their touring cases, can't remember the name of it).

Actually kept a few and grew some tolerable sativas from them, btw. Nothing spectacular, but the bud would get you there.

Haha you're right, one brick holds tons of seeds. Probably a lot of hermie mixed with some male pollination going on. I rather grow out bagseed from quality herb over mexibrick stuff. Ah the good old days. Back then I thought they were the ish! Now, the strain availability has sky rocket the quality; connoisseur level.

Soil hempy grow? Sounds great. 1gal should give you a good yield. Put the mothers under Gas Lantern Routine and they'll produce plenty of clones. I just cut a few clones 2 days ago, and today new shoot grew out 2in. Non stop supply of clones weekly. Good luck with it and let us know when you start it up.

I mixed soil, perlite, and vermiculite for a while. No reservoir required.

Soil hempy grow? Sounds great. 1gal should give you a good yield. Put the mothers under Gas Lantern Routine and they'll produce plenty of clones. I just cut a few clones 2 days ago, and today new shoot grew out 2in. Non stop supply of clones weekly. Good luck with it and let us know when you start it up.

I read your blog about that awhile ago and I was deciding if i want to do that or not. I have new seedlings up that i can do that with but will my rooting clones be ok with that?

ThatOneGuyy, they shouldn't have problems. Keep the same light cycle and reduce to 12hrs on, then 5.5 off and add 1hr on and then 5.5 off, and repeat. I'm in my 2nd week under the routine and have phenomenon results. Updating this on the perpetual grow journal in few days.

:thanks::adore::420:Hey 12-12 , this amazing, wat you are doin. Sorry been gone for a wile, my mom 46 died///r.i.p. Mom/// cancer// but im back.lost dad on his hog, then mom to cancer,,,i have bought an awesome controlled grow room. Ac. And all .just been depressed lately ,then family, and funeral. Im glad to be back with u and all rest of 420.. Nice pics/ aw-some , have to read more about it.... Thanks for all your help 12, u have always been there on my questions.thanks to all////////mom/ dad rip///////i love you.thanks guys

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:420:

Back
Top Bottom