2L Hempy Coco Coir

sauronblue
  • Seeds can last up to 50yrs or more if kept in a nice dark, cool, dry place. The airpots are primally use for veg plants and the 2L for flowering (ability to stack them close). Keep the ph and PPM at their level and you're set for smooth sailing. Keep nutrients simple and don't add other stuff that may lockout the vital nute for the plants. The only pests I'm dealing with right now is thrips. They hatch their eggs in the medium, but I water daily so that seem to kill them with drowning. Also use neem oil for foliage spray. No fruit flies here, or gnats. Keep yourself clean between outdoor and your grow room should avail pest transportation. The thrips I had were from some soil grows I still have going (closet scrog). PM the mod for name change.

Update: Defoliation

Went and took out most of the middle fan leafs on the older plants. They're blocking most of the lights for lower bud sites. Now, we'll wait for them to fatten up! Checking back 4 days later. Increased to 1300 PPM. Kicking up to 200 PPM in few days.

MG_18671.jpg
MG_1908.jpg
MG_1891.jpg
MG_1886.jpg

1024 (stretchy, oldest)
MG_1916.jpg

Heavy Duty Fruity (short and dense)
MG_1876.jpg
MG_1880.jpg

Afghan Kush (late bloomer)
MG_1882.jpg

:love:

GodSpeed
Blue Planet Nutrients
ThatOneGuyy
Quixilvir
4twenty4all

• Thanks guys. Adding in another tray today. 2 more and the tent is running full capacity. C'mon dense smelly nugs!!

sauronblue
  • Usually around 20-25 days for the first set, then the second set around 40-45 days.

hey 12-12???have question, looks like my hps bulbs have a film or residue/dust. wen there off, as long as i dont touch it, can i lightil wipe them off wen they off and cool.??????

I've always cleaned them like any other glass object. A little Windex works well. Use a soft lint-free cloth (not paper towels) so as to not take a chance on leaving micro-scratches in the glass. Probably a little more paranoid than I need to be.

It's a good idea to clean the reflective surfaces of the fixture also and the glass if it has one.

DeerHunter33
  • That reminds me I have not clean the bulbs for a long time, or ever. So not sure what to tell you, but TourturedSoul have good suggestion. Think I'll use some micro cloth and wipe them down with some Windex. That might get back some lumen.

yes i did and used special cloth ,,,, my bulbs are alot brighter, they had residue from all the budding, it worked fine ,, just dont touch with fingers,or scratch/// but yes they were dirty// and there only maybe 3 months old!!!! thanks!!!:adore::thanks::goodjob::420:

Update: DIY Bucket Watering

MG_1997.jpg
MG_1996.jpg
MG_1998.jpg

I decided to go with this watering system instead of building an elaborate watering system. This system has a water pump which deliver the premix to the plants instead of having to scoop for each plants. Helps ease back pain, save time, and accident from reaching in between branches. With the clone army growing space is limited. The water pump is hooked on a tube, and I put a plastic garden stake inside the tube to firm up for holding and slightly reduce the flow. The pump is connect to the timer which has the on/off that I can use on one hand, while the other hand watering the plants. This reduce spills and excessive run off. Water 40+ bottles under 10 mins while standing up. It's great! Also use this for veg.

All these materials I already have laying around. Was going to use the pump for another areo cloner then decided to use it for this instead.

Materials:
  • 1 - Water pump (100-200gph)
  • 1 - 5gal bucket
  • 1 - Plastic garden stake
  • 1 - 6ft tube
  • 1 - Timer or power strip (on/off control on the pump)
  • Cost: Under $25

:love:

Back
Top Bottom