2L Hempy Coco Coir

Looking very good 12/12. Keep it up :)

Thanks BPN!

Twelve12, not sure how I missed this one. Looking good!

Welcome to the adventure Steve!

Looking good! Did I mention that I love Grape God?? I love how the grape smell is very prevalent beginning in veg. I rub the stalk of mine in veg and it stinks like grape, its awesome!
I love the cascade affect too, short to tall! Sweet!

Thanks 4twenty4all! Does GG hit good? This my first time growing it out. Just confirmed that my GG is a girl!

Thanks BPN!

Welcome to the adventure Steve!

Thanks 4twenty4all! Does GG hit good? This my first time growing it out. Just confirmed that my GG is a girl!

Twelve12, it hits nice and smooth. The flavor is where its at. It is not the strongest weed I have had but it is a really enjoyable smoke and light no the body, not a killer. Does yours smell like grape when you rub the stem?

Twelve12, it hits nice and smooth. The flavor is where its at. It is not the strongest weed I have had but it is a really enjoyable smoke and light no the body, not a killer. Does yours smell like grape when you rub the stem?

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, no grape smell from the stem.

very nice HD very nice lol nice and healthy as always Blue planet nutes pull through!

Thanks Crower! Got 3x nice in one sentence from you I feel special!

Looking GREAT!

Trying to follow your footsteps.

Nice work 12 are you going to cut the lowest nodes off or let the lot grow through?

Yes, I trimmed off the lower nodes few days ago. It was getting bushy made it hard for hand watering. Needed to give more ventilation down there along with providing more nute for the tops.

So how did you manage to get your hands on the 2l trays?

They are free behind gas stations, grocery stores, and soda companies. ;}

Yes, I trimmed off the lower nodes few days ago. It was getting bushy made it hard for hand watering. Needed to give more ventilation down there along with providing more nute for the tops.

gotcha

EDIT: I really enjoy your photography and graphic design btw. Did not go unnoticed.

So how did you manage to get your hands on the 2l trays?

Be careful thieving stuff from behind stores and gas stations. A lot of places have cameras all over the place these days, not just at the gas pumps and cash registers.

Be careful thieving stuff from behind stores and gas stations. A lot of places have cameras all over the place these days, not just at the gas pumps and cash registers.

Yeah I was kinda thinking the same thing. I'm gona ask the night crew at safeway or something if I can have / buy a couple. I can't find them for sale...lol

I know I'm late on this one but I seen Mr.K was gonna do a 2L sog grow so I will follow this one as well! It's not too far along so i dont have hours of reading to catch up(I don't mind the read cause i learn something its more the awkward late comer to an already far along grow)

Your pics are stunning. I will eventually get a good camera but i make due with my little Point and shoot. Sub'd from here :thumb:

I remember when they gave away gray totes and milk crates too. Useful items in the g-room.

Yes those are useful too. Bread tray from donuts shops are good too, and crates (kinda heavy and big) to use as flower beads is another one. Shopping carts to push plants around the house or water from refilling center (the bath tub) to the grow room. Tons of stuff can be useful for the g-room most see no value in them.

I'm subbing this.. Cant wait to see these plants in flower. Also can't wait to get my hands on some of these nutrients!

Lookin good so far!

Get your hands on the nutes asap your plants will thank you for it! :}
These plants are in flower. The bud formation is starting so they're not that visible to the camera, and I don't have a macro lens to showcase them properly.

I know I'm late on this one but I seen Mr.K was gonna do a 2L sog grow so I will follow this one as well! It's not too far along so i dont have hours of reading to catch up(I don't mind the read cause i learn something its more the awkward late comer to an already far along grow)

Your pics are stunning. I will eventually get a good camera but i make due with my little Point and shoot. Sub'd from here :thumb:

The journey is just getting started. Welcome. 2L SOG is sweeping the world! Thank you for the kind words on my pics, glad you enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom