2L Hempy Coco Coir

I've Ph the water with 2-part mix down to 5.8 and about 15mins later the ph goes up to 6.2 then I apply the ph down again for 5.8 and it does the same thing 15mins later. Is this normal? Maybe I should water the plants within the 15mins range while the water is locked at 5.8?

Update: Growth!

The oldest went from 17" inches high to 23" inches since last update. Lots of roots developments. Slow flowering. Adding in another 8-16 in two weeks, giving more time for the clones to grow out their roots in the DIY aero.

MG_1685.jpg
MG_1686.jpg
MG_1687.jpg
MG_1688.jpg

Maybe I missed it, but why did you choose not to paint the bottoms of your 2liters?

He put the 2 liters in the trays they are transported in, it covers that part.

Hey 12, thanks for the info on coco you gave over at GG7's.

:thanks:

Maybe I missed it, but why did you choose not to paint the bottoms of your 2liters?

OG13 is right. The 2L bottle tray that I use covers the bottom so there's no need to paint it. As long as the bottles are in the tray it's safe.

He put the 2 liters in the trays they are transported in, it covers that part.

Hey 12, thanks for the info on coco you gave over at GG7's.

:thanks:

No problem, OG13.

I can't believe I had to hear on the street you had a new hempy SOG journal going and you didn't even tell me! :)

Sub'd now, Brother! Looking forward to SOGging together!

I blame 420fied! :high-five:

I've Ph the water with 2-part mix down to 5.8 and about 15mins later the ph goes up to 6.2 then I apply the ph down again for 5.8 and it does the same thing 15mins later. Is this normal? Maybe I should water the plants within the 15mins range while the water is locked at 5.8?

What are you using for a pH adjuster?

pro : you can see the root growth!!!

con: lights can see it too when you pull em out of there!!!

LOL

:peacetwo:

True true. When I take the bottles out to check on root health it's only a few mins exposure.

I can't believe I had to hear on the street you had a new hempy SOG journal going and you didn't even tell me! :)

Sub'd now, Brother! Looking forward to SOGging together!

I blame 420fied! :high-five:

Thanks for joining the fun. They're about to take off in the bloom rocket. You're just in time. The oldest one is a little over 2 weeks, I think they are done stretching.

What are you using for a pH adjuster?

Hey TorturedSoul, I use General Hydroponic ph down.

Hey TorturedSoul, I use General Hydroponic ph down.

I thought maybe you were using something that wasn't an actual hydroponic product; such things often have a temporary effect. GH should be stable though. I'm clueless.

Update: Growth & Confirmed Females

They're still stretching a bit, 32inches tall for the older ones. Flowering is now kicking in. Increased the PPM. They're looking green and mean. 1024 strain takes a bit longer to kick in flowering, sativa dominant pheno. The new tray also begin to flower. There are couple of clones from regular seeds; Heavy Duty Fruity, Afghan Kush, and Grape God. Confirmed females on two different Heavy Duty Fruity (both clones from two different regular seeds).

Hoping for the males on Afghan Kush or Grape God for the breeding program. I'm glad the HDF is a female the mother plant is dominating the veg tent, two of them. They'll be a nice clone factory!

MG_1757.jpg
MG_1764.jpg
MG_1759.jpg

MG_1760.jpg
MG_1763.jpg

The tray helps block out the light so I don't need to paint the bottles.
MG_1765.jpg

Adding in another tray this Wednesday/Friday. Also switching out the 400w hps to 600w end of the week.

Back
Top Bottom