2L Hempy Coco Coir

Awesome! I love the setup. I have a bunch of those trays and I'm starting to save my 2L bottles. I want to try a 2L SOG with 50 clones under a 1kw hps. I think my Fire OG Kush would be great for a 12/12 from rooted clone.

I can't wait to see how your grow turns out!
You started bloom one week after me so it looks like we'll both be getting close to harvest around the same time. ;)

ok T12!!! you are up in the blog now!!!

anybody that wants to see all the BPN grows that are going on, check out my blog of BPN grows!!! we have our Organics, and we also have Elite and Blue Max going!!! feel free to check out the blog!!! or any of my journals for that matter!!!

:peacetwo:

and :goodluck: to you T12!!!

Everyone is making me want to try growing in 2 liters especially 420fied lol now you HD damn it hahhahaa nice work brother:bravo:

Hey Crower!!!
Sqwheels is doing 1 as well!!! she was inspired by 420fied as well!!! LOL

Awesome! I love the setup. I have a bunch of those trays and I'm starting to save my 2L bottles. I want to try a 2L SOG with 50 clones under a 1kw hps. I think my Fire OG Kush would be great for a 12/12 from rooted clone.

I can't wait to see how your grow turns out!
You started bloom one week after me so it looks like we'll both be getting close to harvest around the same time. ;)

With 50 clones under 1K they'll be like baseball bats! Hopefully these turns out. I noticed the mother flowering plant is taking her sweet time. While the other strains are 1/2 thru. Then again she's in hempy soil. I believe in the power of coco!

Everyone is making me want to try growing in 2 liters especially 420fied lol now you HD damn it hahhahaa nice work brother:bravo:

It's only a matter of time before you will start one too. haha it's so simple and fun. I'm loving it. Let us know when yours up and running.

Hey Crower!!!
Sqwheels is doing 1 as well!!! she was inspired by 420fied as well!!! LOL

Inspiration is a powerful thing.

Hi 12 you seem to have your finger in many pies do you ever get the time to :bongrip: ?

Lol Loving this grow as i have just germinated 2 blue cheese and 2 super skunk to pick strong mothers for a "420field" :D yes not a SOG a 420field as its known!

Super excited to see results of your new line up BPN hear the boys have worked hard to get this line in tip top shape and from what iv seen the results speak for themselves.

Glad i got a seat earlie on this one :D

Do us proud twelve ;)

Whud up 12-12!!!!! excellent to be on board with your current grow, and really excited to see how the BPN performs!!! so far your babies are looking great!!! What type of camera do you use...your photos always kick Ass!!!! :) Thanks by the way for all the help and encouragement you gave for my 1st grow!! just started #2 3 ddays ago and so far so good!!

Cant wait to watch these ladies grow upp!!!! awesome job 12/12

Interested in following here.
I grew peppers in 2L flood and drain that were awesome.
My partner likes the 5 gl buckets. He is more of a bigger is better kinda guy. But I like experimenting and pushing the envelope.

Hi 12 you seem to have your finger in many pies do you ever get the time to :bongrip: ?

Lol Loving this grow as i have just germinated 2 blue cheese and 2 super skunk to pick strong mothers for a "420field" :D yes not a SOG a 420field as its known!

Super excited to see results of your new line up BPN hear the boys have worked hard to get this line in tip top shape and from what iv seen the results speak for themselves.

Glad i got a seat earlie on this one :D

Do us proud twelve ;)

More and more are "420fied" (2L SOG), good one! This method will do great when a strong mother is selected. The two strains you have will be great. I'll do my best to showcase the magic of BPN and in 420fied setup.

Whud up 12-12!!!!! excellent to be on board with your current grow, and really excited to see how the BPN performs!!! so far your babies are looking great!!! What type of camera do you use...your photos always kick Ass!!!! :) Thanks by the way for all the help and encouragement you gave for my 1st grow!! just started #2 3 ddays ago and so far so good!!

Cant wait to watch these ladies grow upp!!!! awesome job 12/12

Thanks Icemud. BPN performs great I'm just following the feeding schedule and reduce it by 1/2 and slowly work it up. Some strain likes buffet style while other appetizer only. I use a Canon DSLR for all my shots, in manual mode with custom white balance. You'll never see the harsh yellowing of hps in my photos, unless it was intentional hehe. Your grow have a great start, I'll be following along for sure!

Interested in following here.
I grew peppers in 2L flood and drain that were awesome.
My partner likes the 5 gl buckets. He is more of a bigger is better kinda guy. But I like experimenting and pushing the envelope.

Hey Hash Hound! Experimentation is great we'll never know how it goes unless we give it a go. Most of my experiments failed so I'm adopting a proven system, with slight mod using coco coir instead of perlite and vermiculite mix.

Update: Added another tray

Added another tray of mixed strains; Hammerhead, Afghan Kush (unknown sex), Heavy Duty Fruity (unknown sex), Pineapple Express, and Cheese! The first tray is looking good (all 1024). They measure at 17in from the bottom of the bottle up to the canopy. Actual plant height is 9inches. Right now the plants are under 400w hps and will switch to 600w once the weather gets cooler. Been having cold/hot swings. I like to have 400w and 600w together once the tent filled up to 64 bottles capacity.

There are some side branches starting to grow out...I cut some and made additional clones while leaving the rest grow naturally. I have reduced the BPN to 1/2 of recommended dosage. Feeding 1oz of water+nute @ ph5.8 daily. Adding in another 8 bottles next Wednesday.

MG_1627.jpg
MG_1628.jpg
MG_1631.jpg

looks real nice man those plants are loving their bottles

Thanks man, it's going to be a jungle soon!

looking really nice 12/12
12, are you using RO water?

Thanks BPN! I'm using tap water with PPM in between 125-130 (last tested 5mins ago).

:high-five:

Hey 12 those trays you have the bottles in look pretty handy.
Do you water them in place or do you have to pull them out? How do you deal with run off?
Your in 100% Coco?

Thanks R2MNot! They're very handy literally. Easy to move the 8 sets around with ease. The racks provide light blockage for the bottom of the bottles so painting it is not required. Holds the units in place firmly and evenly.

For the run off I let the racks sits in the plastic tray. I leave the water in the tray and let them evaporate naturally which isn't much. Getting better at knowing how much water+nute the plants needs so there isn't much run offs, not like a water fall or anything so there isn't a need to dump the water out. When I need to a hand pump (the ones for fish tank) will draw the water out into a 5gal bucket.

80% coco coir. 10% hydroton at the bottom of the rez, and 10% at the top. That reminds me, I need to go and get more coco coir today. Thanks for stopping by R2MNot!

Twelve,

Everything looks great. Those 2 liters make for excellent pots that are easy to work with, don't they?

Everyone always tries to find an alternative but I think they're perfect. Plenty of room for the root mass, easy to move, durable, and small so you can pack plenty of plants under your lights.

You could say I'm a fan.....lol

I look forward to watching yours fill out. May all your buds be dense.

:welldone:

Twelve,

Everything looks great. Those 2 liters make for excellent pots that are easy to work with, don't they?

Everyone always tries to find an alternative but I think they're perfect. Plenty of room for the root mass, easy to move, durable, and small so you can pack plenty of plants under your lights.

You could say I'm a fan.....lol

I look forward to watching yours fill out. May all your buds be dense.

:welldone:

Thanks 420fied! I'm sold on the 2L! All future clones in bloom will be grown in 2L, makes things more efficient. I have a question. How many mother plants do you have in veg to supply that many clones per week?

Back
Top Bottom