300 Watt LED Soil Grow

Dont know why pic turned sideways but there looking good humiditys a little high but week 3 veg...should be ok temps staying 75-80 lights on 70 ish lights off..18 on.6 off btw will give them time to grow up a little more before posting more photos

Yeah it's my first grow and I tried to train it and split it down the middle lol hope she recovers. And def subbed!
Look man i got some autos online 1 time and i snapped 2 stems and my heart was pounding i read where someone said tape it up...i do my homework and try to call bulls#!+ when i see it but i know from personal experience after 2 maybe 3 days those stems grow back together and there will be a huge knot where the break was and you wanna take tape off so its not holding back potential growth anyways sorry this was a chapter but just wanted to let you know i been there and it works out good as long as you take care of her..peace

420-magazine-mobile387122965.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1611543912.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1652202916.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1305567777.jpg

Babies are perking up nicely added a few photos to show progress and again they are all bagseed grown in ff ocean forest, veg week 3 will veg maybe 2 or 3 more weeks depending none have been topped except the one dead in the middle these babies are really perking up all grown under 1 single mars hydro 300 watt led in a 2 ft by 2 ft by 4 foot so 16 sq ft and elite nutrients at 1/4 strength of recommended feeding chart

I have a hps well hps or hid not sure but its a badass ballast and a 12 inch bulb im scared to use it man in a 2x2c4 tent but hell ill eventually use it...the noise it makes is a little intimidating and im just gonna hold off on the 1000 watter n stick with the 30p w led im loving the growth it gives especially the lower branches keep growing man good luck

Dont know why pic turned sideways but there looking good humiditys a little high but week 3 veg...should be ok temps staying 75-80 lights on 70 ish lights off..18 on.6 off btw will give them time to grow up a little more before posting more photos

Your humidity is perfect for where you're at in your grow :thumb: looks like you're working with some nice indica's. the numbers and looks of it tell me you're gonna maintain a good environment for your babies in there :) Just an FYI, I couldn't imagine using just 1 mars hydro to flower a medium/small sized plant. I'm running 2 mars hydro 300's on my one flowering baby & it's just barely doing the job like an HID would.. You'll probably be fine for veg, but definitely explore your options

Thanks for that piece of info...working on buying a brand new light off a guy he only used it for a month but i cant find really a whole lot about the light its 200 freakin dollars lol but its a 900 watt led made by meizhi or something like that but not really much reviews on it that i found useful

Thanks for that piece of info...working on buying a brand new light off a guy he only used it for a month but i cant find really a whole lot about the light its 200 freakin dollars lol but its a 900 watt led made by meizhi or something like that but not really much reviews on it that i found useful

I'd recommend paying $200 for an used Meizhi, pretty sure you can get a brand new one on Ebay or Amazon for that price. Many awesome options for $200.

I'd recommend paying $200 for an used Meizhi, pretty sure you can get a brand new one on Ebay or Amazon for that price. Many awesome options for $200.

Oops I meant to say I wouldn't* recommend :lot-o-toke:

Gotcha anyway dude didn't know wat he was doing went n spent all kinda money now he cant get rid of it lol...i understood you tho

420-magazine-mobile564785288.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1363331450.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1927405351.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1328692134.jpg

these babes are looking good today gonna feed with quarter strength nutes again in a couple days waiting on the soil to dry a little and gonna start ls training in the back topped one in middle and left front gonna try cloning one because these are some nice indicas

Looks Good :thumb:

420-magazine-mobile1888433161.jpg

Manifolded..topped to 2 mains then topped each side once now making 8 main colas

420-magazine-mobile119738976.jpg

Fimmed when top was young as you can see its opening up pretty good after the little stress it went through

420-magazine-mobile216832068.jpg

Little low stress training plan on going all the way around the pot...seems the side branches are shooting out from under.

420-magazine-mobile804185302.jpg

No training here regular old tree shape
Might try to clone this one and start a s.o.g sending all clones straight to flower

420-magazine-mobile826453706.jpg

Shot of all 4 front left manifold
Back left fimmed
Front right regular
Back right Lst
This is all in a 2x2x4 tent with foxfarm oceanforestsoil 300 watt mars hydro footprint of light seems to be reaching all 4 pretty good. Any Hints tips/advice is welcome as to switching over to flower when i should and how long i should let them recover from fimmed manifolded and so on germed 9/12 so not even a month yet...peace B-rad

Tie em down and let em go another week or 2, keep your canopy as low as you Can, really you only have 3 feet to work with because of the hanging distance required with led so if you can't keep em short, it might be best to switch before they get too tall.

Some strains can triple in height during the stretch :S

Back
Top Bottom