36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

re: 36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

That was 5 oz of c nugs that was washed with a solvent (not bubble hash) that yielded just over 29g. I usually get 10g for ever 2 oz of nugs I wash. Depends on strains, I washed sour tsunami (almost pure cbd) and had the smallest yield ever, 3 grams of oil for 2 oz washed. My nycd wash was a live frozen wash (didn't take a pic) again was a small yield on first wash but it was solid white. It was so dry it was like dabable dry sift. Winterized is a great method if your about quality over quanity.

I&I

Pretty dark, I'd guess it's just a trim run is only problem. This was my most recent batch. What's your plans for your trim/c nugs

20150203_102012.jpg
20150201_144040.jpg

I&I

You are correct on it being made of trim. Your stuff looks beautiful.

I usually grind the trim and nugs I don't want to bother trimming and use it for joints. Thought about making some oil of some sort, and I want to try making tinctures.

Just don't make green dragon, dear jah that was horrible. Sugar based tinctures are at least good tasting, I'd try making a agave tincture. Butter or (coconut oil) is a real eazy way to use leftovers with little to no managing. I use a cheese cloth, just wrap it all up and drop it in with some butter and water.

So many things to do. a few months back I turned 5 males into compost in recycled soil from a previous grow. Another month or so it'll be used So I'll see how the natural break down went.

I&I

Edit : short month this year, don't forget to vote! We need a extract competition !!

Ya gfc, all my fan leaves get thrown in old soil, and I soak the stalks then throw them in too. Thats all in my veggie bed now.

I'm lost in this one. What is green dragon?

In my neck of the woods, Green Dragon = a bottle of vodka, about 2/3 full. Stuff the rest w/as much herb as you can cram in leaving a little room for agitation. Re-cap and shake every day for 1 week or so. Strain out all the herb & voila, GD! Often served w/ginger ale on the rox.

If you aren't wild about the taste, cut a 2"-diameter plug out of a watermelon. Angle the knife slightly inwards so plug is wider on the outside and won't slip inside. Pour GD in and let sit overnight. Cut into cubes and serve w/a little of the juice. A dash of Chambord adds a little zing. WARNING: go ez, it's a creeper.

Green dragon is a tincture made with a alcohol base. Very gnarly. I steeped mined for 10 weeks too, was just not my thing (don't care for alcohol) my buddy really liked the free gift ha..

Check out these fan Leaves. I've never seen anything like it before my buddy got the cut and helping in his garden. I demanded I had a cut of it, and she's just as glorious. These will most likely be thrown in butter since there is alot of plant matter with the fan leaves.

20150226_201852.jpg

I&I

Nice. Hey 36Gr0w pop over to my thread or strain results thread. You taste that in person soon.

I'll bring some lemon kush oil when we meet up. The dt trim is just going in the misc trim bag.

That fan leaf is platinum girl scout cookie aka forum cut gsc. Dark purple almost black leaves. Covered in trics from head to toe. Small yielding plant but solid rock nugs. Strong sour/kush smell. Easily my favorite in garden so far.

I&I

Green dragon is a tincture made with a alcohol base. Very gnarly. I steeped mined for 10 weeks too, was just not my thing (don't care for alcohol) my buddy really liked the free gift ha..

Check out these fan Leaves. I've never seen anything like it before my buddy got the cut and helping in his garden. I demanded I had a cut of it, and she's just as glorious. These will most likely be thrown in butter since there is alot of plant matter with the fan leaves.

20150226_201852.jpg

I&I

You know youre doing it right when there are trichs on the fans...nice work Gf :)

Everclear is best for alcohol tinctures.
420mag has excellent how to tutorials on how to make cannabis oil, tinctures, etc.

If you can, moonshine is my choice. But is harder to find unless you live in the country or moutains. if you got money, organic grape alcohol is from what I've heard the best to use. But i can't afford 150$ jug ha.

I&I

I think the 2014 MOTY(i believe a couple) has excellent thread on making cannabis oil. They dont let the Everclear sit and steep the buds too long. They esentially extract the good stuff with several rinses of Everclear, add an oil, and evaporate the Everclear alcohol, and end up with a very healthy, clean extract... :)

Id agree if your making cannabis oil. Green dragon is for people that want to drink their tincture. I still recommend using agave instead of alcohol for green dragon tincture.

420motoco is in my signature, I love that guy.

I&I

Id agree if your making cannabis oil. Green dragon is for people that want to drink their tincture. I still recommend using agave instead of alcohol for green dragon tincture.

420motoco is in my signature, I love that guy.

I&I

Thats him! :) great info!
I might play with some bee honey for a tincture in a couple of months..i like the glycerine tincture. And the Cannilla! My favorites

Back
Top Bottom