36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

re: 36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

I like to watch. :grinjoint:
OK if I look over your shoulder? I'm doing an outdoor veggie garden and HB for a couple of ladies (TBD). It will be my first grow, so I'm ready to watch and learn. Great start to your journal! Sub'd.

Hey 36GrOw...your off to a great start here. Love to see the results of your O/D beds in the Fall! How big are your pots for MJ? Anyhow ,can't wait to show you how the Mazar is doing 36....I'm bagged....later ,cheers, Duggs.

Last round was 5, 7, 7, and 9 gallons. This will be 15-20, and at least one 45gal outside. Feel free to share your mazar here!

We are having some odd weather up here in WA, February has almost felt like spring. I'm still cautious for another frost.

My brother moved to Connecticut last September, he is dealing with some crazy snow and low temps. Big change for him.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! :circle-of-love:

Yup frost every morning almost on my lawn. Still tilling garden this weekend. Green house has pepper starts, and tomatoes already rolling.

What you plan on in the raised beds?

Corn, squash, carrots, tomatoes, peppers, onions, leeks, lettuce, I know I'm forgetting some. I have a smaller bed with strawberries, and adding herbs this year. Any advice or recommendations?

Ya I'm going for a variety of lettuce, peppers, onions, and tomatoes. I hate tomatoes but love salsa, and my mom wants to make colorful salsa this year so I'm down to grow whatever lol.

I love beets. I salt roast them then 1/4 them and sauté in butter. Detroit dark red, chioggia(sp?) and golden beets all delicious like that. I literally could eat beets like this in every meal. The leaves are tasty too, my vote cast for lots of beets in your garden. :)

Hey your just on the other side of the county line. We should try and grow a massive pumpkin each for our fairs. That would be awesome. Or onion.

:partyboy::popcorn:

Hey your just on the other side of the county line. We should try and grow a massive pumpkin each for our fairs. That would be awesome. Or onion.

Dutty.. Doc has some HB stuff or can get , thats perfect for squash( i guess zukes too and others) and pumpkins... They like K, im told :)

Thanks ziggy! I'm hoping to try three sisters, plant corn in a mound, plant beans in the mound when corn is knee high, and squash leaning down. Hoping it works out, I'm excited to try it!

We are having some odd weather up here in WA, February has almost felt like spring. I'm still cautious for another frost.

Colder this morning with rain in a couple of days. Don't let this weather fool you - it's still winter. Good frost here finally (26 F) after all the June-like weather.

Back
Top Bottom