3D printed items for grows

This is a 3d printed bell syphon for a flood and drain system you can see it working in my other journal in my signature
:passitleft:

SmartSelect_20230709-105949_Gallery.jpg

Ok tested and its a fit .
It uses 20mm OD electrical conduit and it fits on a 16mm tent pole ,the file is free for personal use of the good people in this fine group.
Print settings i used
2 walls
20% infill
No supports
I printed it in ABS but PLA+ should be fine also.

20230829_220253.jpg

Ok tested and its a fit .
It uses 20mm OD electrical conduit and fits on a 16mm tent pole ,the file is free for personal use of the good people in this fine group.
Print settings i used
2 walls
20% infill
I printed it in ABS but PLA+ should be fine also.

20230829_220253.jpg
I might be interested in buying some of these off you depending on price and shipping.

Another member here was selling something similar on etsy I believe.
There's a few variations on that site from various sellers, some with a shelf for instance or a holder for solo cups...
Pretty cool though and nice to be able to print them yourself.
I don't have a 3d printer unfortunately but they're still something on my list.

Another member here was selling something similar on etsy I believe.
There's a few variations on that site, from various sellers, some with a shelf for instance or a holder for solo cups...
Pretty cool though and nice to be able to print them yourself.
I don't have a 3d printer unfortunately but they're still something on my list.
Some libraries have them or there are public places in some towns that have 3d printers for use.
I couldn't live without one, I currently have 2 of them .

Wish I had one back in the day, when I was doing aluminum & lost wax casting
How fine detail can you print ?

Wish I had one back in the day, when I was doing aluminum & lost wax casting
How fine detail can you print ?
Yea I originally brought mine for casting i have all my parts for my furnace I just need to finish making it .
I can print pretty fine details if I change the nozzle size and lower the print speed .
I can't imagine not owning one I've made a few different products that I supply shops with.
I currently have 2 printers

Ok I've redesigned the part so all the spreader bars will sit level with each other and I've also designed some scrog net hooks ,I will add a picture of it all installed im just waiting on the scrog net hooks to finish printing.

20230830_085455.jpg

20230830_165844.jpg

But these are made from plastic, no? How is it they can stand up to heat?
The furnace is made from steel ( beer keg) and refractory cement ,the 3d printer was to make objects (a buck)to cast using green sand .
But I've been a little sidetracked with a few other things at the moment so furnace is on hold .

The furnace is made from steel ( beer keg) and refractory cement ,the 3d printer was to make objects (a buck)to cast using green sand .
But I've been a little sidetracked with a few other things at the moment so furnace is on hold .
I made my furnace, out of my old propane barbeque controls, steel barrel, homemade burners & refractory cement before the internet
Do a site search for casting & my name
Don't type lots but will try to answer any questions

Back
Top Bottom