3D printed items for grows

I've not used those things. Do you put several on a branch if you're trying to get them out wide as opposed to simply spreading the plant a bit?
You can use two per branch. One say to bend to the horizontal and let it track outwards and a second to send it vertical again widening your canopy.

Nice printing Sorbs 👌 those little things are super handy 👍 LSY no strings attached 😂 I used them in my compost grows

Designed and printed a holder for the tester that clips to the tent pole .
I have 2 of the Vivosun 4x5 two in one tent it has a 4x4 grow area and a 4x1 mother/clone area .
I use 1 of these area's to store nutrients and the like and on the other tent i use it for clones
20240208_165250.jpg
20240208_165410.jpg

I'm probably being really dense here, but I can't seem to find the file to download.

Where do I find it please?
No your not dense i was informed by admin that I can't post links but if you tell me what files you are after I can send a link to you in a private message , so have a look through this thread because there's a few different things I've made and there's a better version of those pole parts too .

I'm probably being really dense here, but I can't seem to find the file to download.

Where do I find it please?
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
Did you find what you were looking for?
If you want to say Hi and meet everyone here is a link
Let me know if you need help with anything.
Tag me like this @Bill284 I'll get a notification.
Take care.
Talk soon. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Ok I've designed a new improved mesh hydro pot with a screw locking ring to lock it onto the lid and the 2 holes in the top take 2 dripper lines that fill an internal watering ring that let's water out at 4 locations and that gets distributed to a further 4 spots watering the grow block from all 4 sides below light levels stopping algae aswell.
20240216_192013.jpg
20240216_191854.jpg
20240216_192017.jpg

There will be a dripper line tee piece where my thumb is and a clip printed and fitted where thumb is to hold tee piece from pulling
20240217_110222.jpg

You can see here in this picture the exit hole for the water with the grow wool block fitted water will come out each of the four holes on each side of the block and run down the grooves watering each side of the block
20240217_093117.jpg

Should work great, I'd imagine.

Will be interesting to see how the roots develop around it.
Dont know why I hadn't thought of this before 🤔fitting the watering ring inside the basket, I've made separate ones before but this seems a better concept having it water below the surface as it should stop the algae growth too

Looks like it will work great bro 👌 when you opening a shop? 🤣 Do they do designs for dripper rings? Id buy some of them 😁
Problem with printing dripper rings that sit on top is they will leak slowly, because this is incorporated under the lid it doesn't matter so much as it will still water the plant but sitting on top it causes salt build up because of evaporation. They could be sealed with another product but then it becomes more cost effective to just buy dripper rings .

Problem with printing dripper rings that sit on top is they will leak slowly, because this is incorporated under the lid it doesn't matter so much as it will still water the plant but sitting on top it causes salt build up because of evaporation. They could be sealed with another product but then it becomes more cost effective to just buy dripper rings .
yeah but its like buying gucci or george id rather the ones made by zorbs 😂

Back
Top Bottom