3D printed items for grows

BL Touch I kept getting the wrong model for my mobo sent during covid. Gave up.
Not worth the hassle, if you can fit a piezo touch they are the game changer .
light copper contact corroded I think., bubbler working not the light
Get sparky to check it
Shame Mars don't add puck holder and lids to keep the light out .
You've gone getto with yours 🤣🤣

Get sparky to check it
Shame Mars don't add puck holder and lids to keep the light out .
You've gone getto with yours 🤣🤣
Yeah its on the list for him, he’s coming tomorrow to run the cable for the new light and fix various fans and crap.

Its the one at the bottom of rhe holder for the light top bit. Just needs a good clean with a cotton bud but fiddly to get to because about 4-5 inches. Just humidity here. Cool device though. The light is perfect for clones and seedlings

Yeah its on the list for him, he’s coming tomorrow to run the cable for the new light and fix various fans and crap.

Its the one at the bottom of rhe holder for the light top bit. Just needs a good clean with a cotton bud but fiddly to get to because about 4-5 inches. Just humidity here. Cool device though. The light is perfect for clones and seedlings
Hopefully its a simple fix and not a burnt out driver

20231222_093010.jpg
20231222_093035.jpg

What do you reckon @NickHardy you have one of these ,made some puck holders and lids to keep the light out of the reservoir
Wow. What a great idea and execution. This is amazing.

Hopefully its a simple fix and not a burnt out driver
Oh yeah - that’s def possible!

Reckon Sparky could fix it in his home lab anyway.

I might miss the DWC bit with one either way.

IMG_9332.jpeg

She’s already with the OG Kush. Bit pale compared to the OGK but they are particularly dank dark green

It runs smoothieware software, I've done a few upgrades like pissing the BL touch off and replacing with a piezo touch so I don't have to stuff around with offsets every time I reassemble the hotend .
Tevo/Hommer doesn't do too many upgrades but that doesn't stop you from being able to do them , I've done a few different things on mine.
I print with ABS hence the enclosure
20231222_123650.jpg

Impressive! While my setup might not be as tidy, my dedication and drive definitely match yours. Your commitment to your hobby is evident—I'll definitely come to you for advice when I dive back into shopping. Cheers, my friend!

Impressive! While my setup might not be as tidy, my dedication and drive definitely match yours. Your commitment to your hobby is evident—I'll definitely come to you for advice when I dive back into shopping. Cheers, my friend!
🍻🍻

Test print of a branch trainer
Fitted to a branch that was relocated under the scrog net ,this will help it keep up with the other tops

I struggle to get them big enough plus with all the Mono Silic we use they have a habot of snapping like a dry branch we bend them!
Im going to do a few different sizes .
If its an older branch you need to roll your thumb up brach on the spot a few times to soften it . Theyvare better to be fitted while branches are still young and easily manipulated.
Im just having a play with options

Im going to do a few different sizes .
If its an older branch you need to roll your thumb up brach on the spot a few times to soften it . Theyvare better to be fitted while branches are still young and easily manipulated.
Im just having a play with options
Oh they can be great. My little solo 1oz wonder bonsai I used a load, I know the squeeze and roll, man I got my technique down and everything. But we tend ti leave it a little late and the mono silicic just makes them like steel rods. They snap before they bend and you’d need pliers to squeeze. You need a kit of them. S M L XL XXL What’ll you do, print off a sheet of them at a time?

Oh they can be great. My little solo 1oz wonder bonsai I used a load, I know the squeeze and roll, man I got my technique down and everything. But we tend ti leave it a little late and the mono silicic just makes them like steel rods. They snap before they bend and you’d need pliers to squeeze. You need a kit of them. S M L XL XXL What’ll you do, print off a sheet of them at a time?
Yea I'm printing 20 at a go,
This one is the next size up

20240128_191634.jpg

I've not used those things. Do you put several on a branch if you're trying to get them out wide as opposed to simply spreading the plant a bit?
My first time using them too ,
I suppose so 🙂
Im just using them to get a bit more light in and get a feel for them and how they work

Back
Top Bottom