3D printed items for grows

Ok I got the prototype Beta light lifter working .
Wholy shit this got me excited 😂 I'll take one! Reaching in my light in flower is a myth!

I can't remember if it was lights but @Bill284 had some kind of mechanism in his vivohut I think he was discussing it with Nick.

Are you single? 😂😂😂 I joke I joke 🤣

Wholy shit this got me excited 😂 I'll take one! Reaching in my light in flower is a myth!

I can't remember if it was lights but @Bill284 had some kind of mechanism in his vivohut I think he was discussing it with Nick.

🍻 Yea with this big light I was wondering how I was going to raise and lower the light because I only have access to one side of the tent .

I know @NickHardy has some winches on his roof in his grow room is that what you are thinking of?

All I ever got was the button to control it.
@NickHardy has the real deal I believe. :thumb:
Eventually, but priorities.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Yeah Bill has some arms of lights and fans - almost like giant monitor arms. I have winches, 200KG ones and they make a cool whininy whirry sound with clunks like in the movies!

I reckon Vivosun might bring one out for tents. You should pitch it to them Absorber!

Yeah Bill has some arms of lights and fans - almost like giant monitor arms. I have winches, 200KG ones and they make a cool whininy whirry sound with clunks like in the movies!

I reckon Vivosun might bring one out for tents. You should pitch it to them Absorber!
They'd probably just steal the idea 🤣🤣

I know @NickHardy has some winches on his roof in his grow room is that what you are thinking of?
Yep Bill just confirmed it 😂 morning @Bill284 ✌️

So looking at your design I tried to run my ratchets the same way without the brackets.. I have plenty of spare poles so if I can get a connector I can support mine the same way and might be more successful 🤔 I have lots of actuators at work for lifting so I may have another idea 💡.

Everyone stand back 😂😂

Yep Bill just confirmed it 😂 morning @Bill284 ✌️

So looking at your design I tried to run my ratchets the same way without the brackets.. I have plenty of spare poles so if I can get a connector I can support mine the same way and might be more successful 🤔 I have lots of actuators at work for lifting so I may have another idea 💡.

Everyone stand back 😂😂
Yea the way mine works is the weight of the light is pulling at the barrel on the lifter from each side so the clips that hold the lifter up are basically there only to stop the lifter from moving sideways when running causing light to raise unevenly

Future trim bot 🤣
Need to get him some hair though 😁
20230909_102313.jpg

Future trim bot 🤣
Need to get him some hair though 😁
20230909_102313.jpg
Looks like he's fresh out of a real jail! Still got screwdrivers in his arms bro 🤣 trim jail could set him off!

Looks like he's fresh out of a real jail! Still got screwdrivers in his arms bro 🤣 trim jail could set him off!
I've got too much shit going on 🤪 i need to focus on 1 thing and finish it then do the next project, but I have a short attention span and need to keep occupying my mind .

I've got too much shit going on 🤪 i need to focus on 1 thing and finish it then do the next project, but I have a short attention span and need to keep occupying my mind .
That's me and ADHD.. ganja helps alot but when I'm at work or even in the school days it was noticeable.. I can have one job for the day but I'll pick up more jobs as I walk past them 🤣 I can do 4 unnecessary jobs when I went to look for the tape measure 😬 🤣

That's me and ADHD.. ganja helps alot but when I'm at work or even in the school days it was noticeable.. I can have one job for the day but I'll pick up more jobs as I walk past them 🤣 I can do 4 unnecessary jobs when I went to look for the tape measure 😬 🤣
Sounds familiar 🤣 maybe im undiagnosed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom