3D printed items for grows

20231218_195245.jpg

Ok I designed and im printing these puck holders that fit into to holes on the @Mars Hydro hydroline so I can have the root zone free of any medium giving me another option to pot them straight into dirt without any consumables like grow wool block and the like .
Plus I've also designed little lids to fit into where the puck sits if you haven't got a cutting in that position to keep the light out .
These are things I feel should be added to the product to make it perfect, also having a 24hr light setting wouldn't hurt either 👍
20231221_205026.jpg

20231221_180214.jpg
20231221_210118.jpg

20231222_093010.jpg
20231222_093035.jpg

What do you reckon @NickHardy you have one of these ,made some puck holders and lids to keep the light out of the reservoir
Looks like Lego to me 🤔🤣🤣 it wouldn't surprise me if you built a 3d printed house 🤣
Your creative tweaks definitely make sense! I would be your most annoying friend had I lived closer 🤣

Do you have one of these hydrolines ?
No way bro I'm not rich 😞🤣 I built me a pair of ghetto cloners 🤣 yours looks way more pretty though!

No way bro I'm not rich 😞🤣 I built me a pair of ghetto cloners 🤣 yours looks way more pretty though!
Me either 🤣🤣 this mars hydroline was $99 Australian with discount and I would have made the bubbler but it just didn't cross my mind at the time with other shit rattling around in my head 🤣 so it cost me $100 too

Me either 🤣🤣 this mars hydroline was $99 Australian with discount and I would have made the bubbler but it just didn't cross my mind at the time with other shit rattling around in my head 🤣 so it cost me $100 too
The results are worth it though! And yours is cheaper in the long run as I use root riot plugs so I may just leave photos of it around the house for the wife to clean up 😉 I'll get get the sugar out 🤣

The results are worth it though! And yours is cheaper in the long run as I use root riot plugs so I may just leave photos of it around the house for the wife to clean up 😉 I'll get get the sugar out 🤣
These are the first successful clones from 2 batches tried ,last time I had the pump on 24/7 and nothing happened .
The trick was to limit how often pump was on, the timer i had only did a minimum of 15min so I tried it at 15min every 3 hrs and that did the trick

These are the first successful clones from 2 batches tried ,last time I had the pump on 24/7 and nothing happened .
The trick was to limit how often pump was on, the timer i had only did a minimum of 15min so I tried it at 15min every 3 hrs and that did the trick
I hope you never posted any pictures that way it never happened 🤫.. trial runs don't count your at 100% success 😎 and one week! Mine are 10 days minimum but I can't see when my roots are that small.

I love the inspiration mate! I saw your lift, Have you tried adding a 2 sET Sprocket for speed and torque, Im sure you don't want it too fast. You could add a self locking latch that will engage if the light starts to lower. Keeps a lot of the older winches from unwinding Love the stuff though!

I designed something to print at my school but I havent been to do it. It enables using PVC to keep your tent from sucking in on the sides. Its similar to the VivoSun Line with the Insets. Lmk if you come up with something similar I might through you a few dollars to mail me some.

Right now I am using T's on both sides that I cut the back off so I can just lay it against the Poles and it supports itself by force. You could add a 45 here and make it extrude outward more

I love the inspiration mate! I saw your lift, Have you tried adding a 2 sET Sprocket for speed and torque. You could add a self locking latch that will engage if the light starts to lower. Keeps a lot of the older winches from unwinding Love the stuff though!

I designed something to print at my school but I havent been to do it. It enables using PVC to keep your tent from sucking in on the sides. Its similar to the VivoSun Line with the Insets. Lmk if you come up with something similar I might through you a few dollars to mail me some.

Right now I am using T's on both sides that I cut the back off so I can just lay it against the Poles and it supports itself by force
20231208_155656.jpg

Thats the motor i used its geared down and doesn't move when power is off and the speed is about where i wanted it , it doesn't take long to raise or lower the light .
And if you scroll back up my 3d printed items for grows you will see I've already designed the clips to stop tent sucking in and I've made scrog clips to use builders string to make a scrog net

I love the inspiration mate! I saw your lift, Have you tried adding a 2 sET Sprocket for speed and torque, Im sure you don't want it too fast. You could add a self locking latch that will engage if the light starts to lower. Keeps a lot of the older winches from unwinding Love the stuff though!

Right now I am using T's on both sides that I cut the back off so I can just lay it against the Poles and it supports itself by force. You could add a 45 here and make it extrude outward more
Here is a picture of it

I saw them, very nice. I love redundancies and getting more from some parts, engineering, and fabricating are my other side hobbies.

I saw them, very nice. I love redundancies and getting more from some parts, engineering, and fabricating are my other side hobbies.
If you have a 3d printer i can give you the STL's for the tent scrog parts slash anti tent sucking in parts . For lack of a better name🤣 or if you know someone locally to print them for you .

If you have a 3d printer i can give you the STL's for the tent scrog parts slash anti tent sucking in parts . For lack of a better name🤣 or if you know someone locally to print them for you .
Thanks! I used to own one. The Ender v2, was decent I gave it to my nephew trying to get him into more things at home and away from the streets .

Its on my shortlist of items to invest back into. I felt this time Id go for a much bigger bed and a chamber

Thanks! I used to own one. The Ender v2, was decent I gave it to my nephew trying to get him into more things at home and away from the streets .

Its on my shortlist of items to invest back into. I felt this time Id go for a much bigger bed and a chamber
I have 2 tevo little monsters they are delta printers since changed their name to hommer .
500mm print height and 340mm diameter bed that I've pushed out to 400mm.

I have 2 tevo little monsters they are delta printers since changed their name to hommer .
500mm print height and 340mm diameter bed that I've pushed out to 400mm.
How's the nozzle on them? Getting one that I can later upgrade to a better one would be advantageous, even to medical grades for less than 1k. I have heard of delta printers, Whats the Software like on the Equipment? I am looking for a company that will keep up with continuous firmware updates as many things change with newer parts and upgrades.

How's the nozzle on them? Getting one that I can later upgrade to a better one would be advantageous, even to medical grades for less than 1k. I have heard of delta printers, Whats the Software like on the Equipment? I am looking for a company that will keep up with continuous firmware updates as many things change with newer parts and upgrades.
It runs smoothieware software, I've done a few upgrades like pissing the BL touch off and replacing with a piezo touch so I don't have to stuff around with offsets every time I reassemble the hotend .
Tevo/Hommer doesn't do too many upgrades but that doesn't stop you from being able to do them , I've done a few different things on mine.
I print with ABS hence the enclosure
20231222_123650.jpg

BL Touch I kept getting the wrong model for my mobo sent during covid. Gave up. Ender 5 Pro Mobo
v3 I think.

This is how I like using my Hydroline (light copper contact corroded I think., bubbler working not the light)

Dump full airpotted solos in with tin foil. You read down a bit I was shaving roots off to comply with the comp rules 😂

Back
Top Bottom