400w HPS, 3 Topped Plants

yeah bro i know what u mean about the scraps i supervised the plumbing on a 5 story garaged apartment complex... this place was bigger than a football field and they threw away sooooo much lumber... could have built 3 houses lol

yah its amazing how fast it adds up. I needed two 4x8s of 1/2" plywood and the next day we did a job and had 3 extra pieces. Thats my flooring

The wife and I used to play dealers choice with friends either at our place or one of theirs up until a couple of years ago, then both couples moved away. Even though it was just a few rolls of quarters a person, you know 25 cent anti 75 cent max @ three raises, it was still a blast. Between munchies and smoking good weed with good friends it was always a great time and very much missed.

Hold 'em goes too slow for me sometimes. Got to smoke the down stuff for it to be fun long term. Sometimes I run an hour on the 3-6 table to get warmed up for black jack. I've got some strange connection on what bud I smoke vs. what game I play. High grade sativa sends me to the craps table. Just can't sit there with that stuff. LOL!

Hold 'em goes too slow for me sometimes. Got to smoke the down stuff for it to be fun long term. Sometimes I run an hour on the 3-6 table to get warmed up for black jack. I've got some strange connection on what bud I smoke vs. what game I play. High grade sativa sends me to the craps table. Just can't sit there with that stuff. LOL!

Yah I was in a 7 hour game one time and most big online tourneys run around 5 hours for 50$ buyin and some 500$ buy-in can take 13 hours. Tournament play is all bout endurance

Yeah, I know. My boss does a lot of on-line and he's good enough to cash some $500 tournaments. I think he was in one that took 17hrs a couple of week ago. Shit I couldn't do that! At least I know what he is doing with the money I make him! LOL!

yah that is true. my other friend does 12hrs a day and on average makes 500 a day and is paid to play for people lol. I couldn't do that either

they are really snapping into it now.

0011100.JPG

my favorite cola.. looks like it has two coming outta of it.. i think it will be covered in white hairs in a week. I see the white hair doubling everyday since I added the light and more nutes

Picture_00363.jpg

Picture_00550.jpg

Well I go to his house for a neighborhood tournament every once in awhile and my job is to bring the primo bud in a dugout. Then I get everyone stoned on stuff they are not used to and clean up! LOL! I bat full usually send them to Lala land! Dang rookies!

Someone did that to me a long time ago, before I started smoking regularly. I couldn't even deal when It was my turn. I f*ed up the game so bad that I just went all-in with 5-3 and chilled.

Back
Top Bottom