42 Year Old Bag Seed!

Re: 42 yr old bagseed!

Then there was 4!!!!! Yep got 4 going. I had 5 but one died after tranplanting. Bummer but I like even numbers and no, 100 isn't a even number, you have to have 98 or 2222! (get your head around that when your buzzed).

Maintaining temps at 80 and RH at 70%. So far I plan on waiting till they start to get about 8" high then will be trying a small scrog using chicken wire. Do you think 4 plants will be too crowded for a 2' x 40" x4' high box?

I'm really hoping I get at least 1 male so I can get some seed. If I do I will take a male and female and build a flowering box for them and let em make babies like crazy. For some odd reason I just don't like doing clones, I can do em just like seeds better. Don't know what I'll do if I get four females, pull em and try again? NOT! I'll just have to use the last 6 seeds I have to try for a male. I'm having a bit of a problem getting my head around hoping I get a male!!!!

My Dr. is also a horiculturalist and is tutoring me on plant genetics and I hit it on the head with my last grow and finally grew me some meds that work!
Welp enough jabbering and on with the pics!!!!
DSC006921.JPG

The monster with its lil buddy
DSC006934.JPG

If Im real lucky this will be male and female than I'll call Ozzy and Harriet

imo you should maybe try to give tose little girls their own place to live before the roots grow together:) but thats just me. even ozzy and harriet had sperate beds:):green_heart:

Really......42 years old....awesome. I had some old seeds and none sprouted..

Good luck....I will be subscribed also

imo you should maybe try to give tose little girls their own place to live before the roots grow together:) but thats just me. even ozzy and harriet had sperate beds:):green_heart:

agreed

Welcome all to the grow!!! Have a sit, smoke, and enjoy! Sorry, no beers as I had to give up the booze but with good meds who needs it!!!

Welp, lets see, it been 8 days since they started popping and all seem to be happy and getting bigger everyday.

I started with two 3 gallon buckets but it looks like the Monster will be needing one all to itself so I'll be going out tomorrow and getting 2 more so everyone gets their own.

I've noticed that the 2 that popped the other day have slightly different shaped leaves, sort of wrinkly, and am wondering if its a gene thing.

Speaking of genes, I gave a couple of seeds to a friend of mine who is an botanist and a professor at a university I went to and he is going to try to classify the seeds. I'll post when he comes up with something/

Well, time to sit back and watch the show.....err pictures.
DSC006942.JPG

1. DSC006953.JPG

DSC006962.JPG

DSC006974.JPG

they are going nuts too!! Well I did not find the thai stick pics... but here is a vintage image for ya :cheesygrinsmiley:

scan0008.jpg

they are going nuts too!! Well I did not find the thai stick pics... but here is a vintage image for ya :cheesygrinsmiley:

scan0008.jpg

Thanks for posting that picture. Made my desires spring to addictive life immediately! Actually, it wasn't fair. Ah, what I'd trade for a 1/10 of that, keep the wine. Thank you very much!
I remember a time when myself and this other guy were riding the train (Burlington-Northern) back up to school from Chicago and we had an oz. and went up into the dome car, front seats. He placed the ball between his legs and pinched off our smoke amount. Due to the lack of odor, we were confident we could do this under the nose of the other passengers. No one noticed, I believe. Well, we got really spaced and day-dreamed for quite some time. My recollection is something close to two. Anyway, suddenly we were snapped back to the real world as a stop was happening. Low and behold, about 1/4 of the Z had melted into the weave of the fabric of the seats! Bummed to say the least... Totally helpless and we had to get off the train. It was our stop.

so my freind did you kill it dead or just wound her?:bitingnails:

so keen to see how the plants turn out, men those seeds
are same age as my mom lol
(if it turns out good? im settled to know my mom blazed the
good stuff)

sweet maybe you just hardened her up so now she is invinceable( super nam):)

Whew!! Dang I want to see this through!! its like an episode of 24 ... you are on the edge till the next post!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

sweet maybe you just hardened her up so now she is invinceable( super nam):)

I hope it is "Super Thai" :-D

:bravo:

Hey oldrthandirt. I am too lol. Viet Nam seeds cool. I too am a Viet vet 69-70. I remember well the weed smoked and also did my R&R in Thialand. I remember my 1st day in-country, a Marine came up to me looked me up and down and asked if I wanted to by some smoke. Of course I said yes and to my surprise he brought out what looked to be a 1/2 lb and said $10.00. ahhh the good ole days. I scarfed it up and that night a couple of the other new people I came in country with and a I went out along a trail to the beach ran into another couple GIs one a warrant officer helicopter pilot and his gunner and proceeded to get ripped. Good to see another Viet vet in here. Good luck with the grow.

Ranger1 :peace:

Here is a pic of the grow closet I am in the process of building out of an old storage closet
6-27-2012_6_.JPG

maybe it's some of the Cambodian "giggle weed" i used to smoke in Viet Nam. all the weed i had there was crazy good. i have some funny memories of a bunch of us crazy Marines going on patrols and night ambushes all fucked up and laughing all night! can't wait to see how it unfolds. GL

Back
Top Bottom