Savingson First Grow - 3 Year Old Bag Seed

420-magazine-mobile991287491.jpg

It's yours if u want it

Edit:
I just returned from visiting my grow buddy and he talked me into starting the seed ourselves and giving you a couple clones instead of the seed.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile991287491.jpg

It's yours if u want it

Edit:
I just returned from visiting my grow buddy and he talked me into starting the seed ourselves and giving you a couple clones instead of the seed.

Thank you soooo much. It really means soo much you thought of us. Its Kinda crazy you mentioned clones. Read my next post :)

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Im not one for social media aka Facebutt Facebook whateva its called. But w recent legalization in MA I recently reached out to all my FB friends. A buddy of mine ( who I trust wholeheartedly ) has a medical grow going w multiple types of high CBD strains. He is gifting us as many clones as we need. Hes also going to teach me how to process the RSO. When we find a strain that works he will then work w us to make sure my son has a continuous supply. :) Today is my lil mans 13th Bithday. This is going to be the year of healing.

So, I am thinking that we will start that seed this weekend and I'll have to keep you posted on when the clones are rooted. We're still learning about cloning so it may take a while for us to get them rooted but we've got a good setup so we'll get it eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

So, I am thinking that we will start that seed this weekend and I'll have to keep you posted on when the clones are rooted. We're still learning about cloning so it may take a while for us to get them rooted but we've got a good setup so we'll get it eventually.

You all rock. I cant express how much I appreciate all help. I couldn't have made it this far w/o this forum.
Im going to have to learn how to clone myself if I want to get a good perpetual garden going

Wow not sure how i have missed this thread but i subbed. Great looking plants there man! Im growing some bag seeds for my first grow too. I was a little worried about the outcome but it looks promising by seeing what bag seeds can do!

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Bagseeds are just free seeds. Thanks for following along ;)

I have had good results with air cloning.

Maybe look into that if you don't need a large number of clones

You basically root the clone while it's still attached to the mother. Then after the roots are sufficient, you just cut it off the mother and plant it.

We considered buying a TurboKloner but I am going to make a home made one to try first since I already have most of the required parts.

I was looking at those too. They look super easy to make.

I may just invest in one. So far all my investments have been worth it. From the looks of these gals Ill get my cost back in 1 grow :)

Here's a little update on the girls. I usually measure the size of my plants LOL. So today I decided to measure just the tops of my plants. Holy s***!!
420-magazine-mobile277079021.jpg
420-magazine-mobile355331193.jpg

Here's a little update on the girls. I usually measure the size of my plants LOL. So today I decided to measure just the tops of my plants. Holy s***!!
420-magazine-mobile277079021.jpg
420-magazine-mobile355331193.jpg

Looking great saving son..
Can't wait to hear about the results of the strains your trying.

I'm on a quest for seizure control too..among other issues with the brain.

It amazes me how quickly these girls bring balance back and can stop a seizure in its tracks without damaging side effects like the pharmaceuticals have.

Thank you. My son has seizure secondary to frontal lobe damage. So as soon as I saw your thread that's why I joined. Pharmaceuticals have made him a walking zombie or aggressive animal. When he is finally level with his meds he'll be okay for a week or two and then completely set back. He has been regressing academically and with functions such as feeding himself. He has been on 10 different types of seizure medications. 20 pills a day one time. He is now on two medications. That we are weaning off to start treating him with medical CBD. CBD can interact with one of his medications. So we have to slowly taper him off. That medication is called onfi. I know this plant may not cure him but may help alleviate some of the seizures there for he can retain what he learn . I will follow along with you on your grow as well :) sending you all of my blessing

Thank you. My son has seizure secondary to frontal lobe damage. So as soon as I saw your thread that's why I joined. Pharmaceuticals have made him a walking zombie or aggressive animal. When he is finally level with his meds he'll be okay for a week or two and then completely set back. He has been regressing academically and with functions such as feeding himself. He has been on 10 different types of seizure medications. 20 pills a day one time. He is now on two medications. That we are weaning off to start treating him with medical CBD. CBD can interact with one of his medications. So we have to slowly taper him off. That medication is called onfi. I know this plant may not cure him but may help alleviate some of the seizures there for he can retain what he learn . I will follow along with you on your grow as well :) sending you all of my blessing

Cannabis is the only thing that works for me too, every other medication we tried only caused more medical issues that I didn't have before and had no effect on the seizure activity.

Quality of life is the most important thing, much more than obliterating the mind and body to dull every sense you have.

We are all doing a great thing by providing the evidence for others to follow.

Love and healing vibes to you and your family savingson ...

Back
Top Bottom