Savingson First Grow - 3 Year Old Bag Seed

Not jacking your post just have a major interest. My elder brother has suffered with severe petimal and grandma seizures since he was 12 tegratall , Dilantin. Hundreds of medications nothing works but this beautiful weed. Love your passion and cause. One love grow for the good cause

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine
I love your pics. Your plants look soooo good. My son also has pretty much every type of seizure. absence,grand mal,drop,-clonic ,tonic and myoclonic seizures. All from a fucking bug bite. Hes allergic to Dilantin Lamical Trilepal and Keppra. He was on over 100mg of Phenobarbital once. Hes now on 2 meds daily about 9 pills a day. He also has Valium Pill form and rectal for bad clusters or to stop seizures. Poor kid had a VNS implant that did nothing. 3 surgeries in six years to replace batteries they told me one last 10. It is now turned off and just sitting in him. Im soo hopeful RSO will help him. Hemp oil did nothing. So on to the real deal. Itll be a few more months before he can start treatments. His medication Onfi can react w CBD abd THC so were slowly tapering. I grew these plants as an experiment to see how I can grow. My friends plant is almost ready for cloning. And then I will be on to growing my son's medications. That it will be trial and error finding the right strain just like it was finding the right medications. Sorry for the book but its not often you find someone wgo TRULY understands

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

My brother was the first of 3 to be granted one of the first Vegas nerve stimulaters at uab medical in Birmingham al. He has replaced his batteries 4 times since 98 . It only works if he can catch it with his magnet which he can never find.

My brother was the first of 3 to be granted one of the first Vegas nerve stimulaters at uab medical in Birmingham al. He has replaced his batteries 4 times since 98 . It only works if he can catch it with his magnet which he can never find.

We are going to be having it removed completely soon. But they said they can only remove the box that it is very risky to move the wire. We go to Mass General Hospital in Boston

He's had 3 boxes replaced in a matter of six years and now the wire is acting up.he has been at the highest voltage. And it really doesn't seem to do much of anything for him. Yeah I don't get that magnet close to my TV LOL. Had it on my wrist one day and went to turn the volume up LOL

Thanks Terronitup. You really made my night. Chatting w someone who understands. I really appreciate it. This 420 forum Rocks

Tyson my brother his is in his chest left side he hates it says it hurts his vest. He wanted to get it removed but he is 39 now and in Texas his medicade will not cover it . I hope you figure it out. It's a misunderstood disease. He has been arrested twice just walking home from work and having a seizure and being aressted for drunken and disorderly having a seizure. With a medical band it has costed me thousands in lawyers and now one will sue the state. I just want him to be able to do what he wants not to be rich and famous just to be like the rest of us just us not labeled or treated like we are different. Just because he is a little different to me that's what makes him special

Tyson my brother his is in his chest left side he hates it says it hurts his vest. He wanted to get it removed but he is 39 now and in Texas his medicade will not cover it . I hope you figure it out. It's a misunderstood disease. He has been arrested twice just walking home from work and having a seizure and being aressted for drunken and disorderly having a seizure. With a medical band it has costed me thousands in lawyers and now one will sue the state. I just want him to be able to do what he wants not to be rich and famous just to be like the rest of us just us not labeled or treated like we are different. Just because he is a little different to me that's what makes him special

Im sorry hes suffered like that that. And you also. Your a good sibling. Not many would take on what you do. My Aiden has been diagnosed w Autism because of the autistic behavior secondary to the Frontal lobe damage. He just turned 13 St .Patrick's Day but is mentally 3. Its soooo hard so I smoke this lovely green herb as my medication as well.

So Ive decided its almost time to chop 2 out of 4 plants. The ones I had samples from. They' seem ready to me. I already smoked some and I was high all day. Im nervous as f*** to chop them. Im confident trimming. My first grow but Ive trimmed kilos. You guys think they look ready? Trichomes under a scope are showing lots of Amber.
420-magazine-mobile2071555796.jpg

From what I'm reading savingson, I think the ratios of amber being more would give more of a body effect, more cloudy trics would give more cerebral effect.
Please correct me if I'm off the mark here folks, it's all about the learning ☺
Maybe try harvesting with one more amber dominant and one more cloudy and do a wee comparison.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I love your pics. Your plants look soooo good. My son also has pretty much every type of seizure. absence,grand mal,drop,-clonic ,tonic and myoclonic seizures. All from a fucking bug bite. Hes allergic to Dilantin Lamical Trilepal and Keppra. He was on over 100mg of Phenobarbital once. Hes now on 2 meds daily about 9 pills a day. He also has Valium Pill form and rectal for bad clusters or to stop seizures. Poor kid had a VNS implant that did nothing. 3 surgeries in six years to replace batteries they told me one last 10. It is now turned off and just sitting in him. Im soo hopeful RSO will help him. Hemp oil did nothing. So on to the real deal. Itll be a few more months before he can start treatments. His medication Onfi can react w CBD abd THC so were slowly tapering. I grew these plants as an experiment to see how I can grow. My friends plant is almost ready for cloning. And then I will be on to growing my son's medications. That it will be trial and error finding the right strain just like it was finding the right medications. Sorry for the book but its not often you find someone wgo TRULY understands

We are definitely on the right path with our search and trials with this amazing plant.
All I know is how much the "street" supply helps me already. It can stop my seizures in their tracks and bring the balance and clarity back to my brain functionality.

This is now my mission, learning for my recovery and possibly helping others on their journey too.

Im sorry hes suffered like that that. And you also. Your a good sibling. Not many would take on what you do. My Aiden has been diagnosed w Autism because of the autistic behavior secondary to the Frontal lobe damage. He just turned 13 St .Patrick's Day but is mentally 3. Its soooo hard so I smoke this lovely green herb as my medication as well.

Big love to you both.

These conditions not only have a devastating effect on the individuals but the families and loved ones too.

Stay strong & focused and we can make a difference to so many families that are suffering needlessly.

✌☺

Big love to you both.

These conditions not only have a devastating effect on the individuals but the families and loved ones too.

Stay strong & focused and we can make a difference to so many families that are suffering needlessly.

✌☺

I love this forum. All of you ROCK.

From what I'm reading savingson, I think the ratios of amber being more would give more of a body effect, more cloudy trics would give more cerebral effect.
Please correct me if I'm off the mark here folks, it's all about the learning ☺
Maybe try harvesting with one more amber dominant and one more cloudy and do a wee comparison.

Exactly why I posted and have 4 plants going. You guys are great. I found this lil pic to help
420-magazine-mobile182925277.jpg

I'm getting ready for Harvest :) I will be chopping 2 girls down today. Theyll hang to dry for a few. My cabinet temp stays at a steady 75°. I added a screen rack for my smaller popcorn buds. My jars, small humidity gages and Boveda packs are ready to go. It's getting real
420-magazine-mobile1230588796.jpg

Back
Top Bottom