420 Magazine's Member of the Month: December 2011

Vote for Member of the Month - December 2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Founder
This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, a Royal Premium Glass Water Pipe and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Rules:

1. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

2. Only one nominee per member.

3. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

4. Due to shipping costs, some sponsors may elect not to send prizes out of the United States.

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

Great entries so far - all deserving of MOTM. I'd like to nominate another great member - Mr. Smith. His thread: DarkStar Project - Advanced Growing is a really great read for anyone interested in furthering their hydroponic growing knowledge/skills. He is skilled in several different styles of hydro growing and willing to share his knowledge and help others. Anyway - can't go wrong with any of this months candidates so far - congrats to all those nominated so far! :thumb:

I nominate GoldBud420. While he is a relatively new member here, he is clearly a horticulture professional.

He is at the forefront in LED lamp experimentation.

His garden is textbook and his procedure and results are exemplary.

Goldbud's Ebb and Flow White Russian - 2011

I also understand he is using Blue Planet Nutrients.

I predict he'll be an importatnt member here for a long time.

I nominate Greenisland for Member of the Month.

He is very well versed if not a complete expert in horticulture and I believe he has a grow journal here...I'll link in here. Greenislands grow journal 09' #2
Greenislands journal 09
Greenislands Medical Marijuana Grow
Greenisland's Humate Supreme Organic Grow

Also, Greenisland is always willing to help anyone, be it online(here or email) or in person in real life. I know he's helped me a ton. I'm starting my first grow ever with a 15'x15' sealed room, split veg./flower and he's been able to lend me his ear many times...He's even building me 3 custom 5 gallon pot drip systems that work better and are cheaper(in price) than any system I've seen out there.

HUGE THANK YOU TO GREENISLAND!!!

Corey has got my vote!!
Blue Planet Nutrients is theFUTURE!!!
Corey is devoted to our cause and and outstanding member here at :420:

And brother, you are truly a great friend.
GT

4twenty4all, I feel he is worthy and twelve12

Go 4twenty4all and others! This month is going to be fun. All deserving!

I've already won recently two months ago in October. Will not be able to get nominated for till April. Thank you jdub. :Namaste:

Thanks 420 warrior :Namaste:

I would like to nominate 420fied he runs some excellent journals here, his work has had a major impact on the community and i see many many members including myself influence by his work. Thank you 420fied for opening our eyes to the possibilities a 2L bottle holds.

:peace:

I would like to nominate 420fied he runs some excellent journals here, his work has had a major impact on the community and i see many many members including myself influence by his work. Thank you 420fied for opening our eyes to the possibilities a 2L bottle holds.

That was certainly most unexpected.

I'm flattered and I offer you a sincere 'thank you'.

2L bottle's? Oh yea, I've gotta' start reading this guys post's as I've toyed with ideas for those myself :goodjob:

Wow this month seems fun...you are all great here...love the site....love you all.....word

Back
Top Bottom