Votes: 20 33.3%
  • OGpapa

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Member of the Month Contest!

It's time to thank our members who help and support our mission in many under recognized ways:
  • Helping people with questions
  • Greeting new members
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Reporting violations
  • Promoting our Sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Helping others and paying it forward
Please send your nominations to @Renee Roberts via private message, including detailed reasoning for your nomination. 420 Staff will assess and approve the community nominations, then members determine the winner by poll.

Nominations are accepted from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST every month. Approved nominations will be posted shortly after midnight PST. At that time, the polls will open through midnight PST on the last day of the month.

Please follow the above guidelines to propose a nomination and do not post or discuss nominations in the contest thread. Nominations and/or suggestions of nominations in the contest thread will be deleted without notice.

420 Prize Package:
Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
You are responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional Details On Prize Shipping & Customs Duties

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest, held in January.

Contest Guidelines:

1. Members must have at least 50 posts to be eligible for nominations and/or voting.

2. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rationale in the contest thread.

3. Members cannot nominate themselves.

4. Members may only win this title once per calendar year.

5. Staff members from this or any other cannabis platform, cannot participate in our contests.

6. Member of the Month title should be worn with pride, winners agree to lead by example long after the contest is over. To retain Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with all guidelines.

7. Campaigning for yourself or a friend, is considered cheating and will result in the entry being removed from the contest.

Campaigning includes:
  • Voting more than one time per person from multiple accounts.
  • Signature linking to the specific entry.
  • Emailing members offsite asking for their vote.
  • Sending members private messages asking for their vote.
  • Family and friends registering new accounts for voting purposes.
  • Mentioning the specific entry in any thread outside of the contest.
Second offenses will result in a lifetime ban from all future contests. General encouragement to vote in all the contests is fine, as long as it's not excessive or crossing the line into campaigning.

Contests Are Legitimate: Voting may be anonymous, but we have endless ways of catching cheaters and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be exposed in the public thread.

In the past, we removed offending entries without announcement, to minimize embarrassment for the member. The cheaters would then claim innocence, which turned everyone against us. This led to members questioning our motives and causing extra work for our team. To avoid confusion moving forward, we now alert the community of these things when they happen.

If anyone has any questions or problems with any of the entries in a contest, please speak up in the contest thread before the end of the contest, or forever hold your peace. Once a winner is announced, that will be the end of discussion. There will be no take backs, unless we made a clerical error.

This year's winners who are now ineligible for nomination:
January: @Absorber
February: @Carmen Ray

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
March Member Nominees

@Trala

I would like to nominate Trala for member of the month. Not only does she grow some lovely plants, she also has very detailed and updated journals, and some very awesome photos. She engages with everyone, does combined grows with other member on 420mag, and she's a nurse! What much more could I say, she epitomizes the culture and the community!

@Carcass

Hello Growstars, I would like to again nominate a msparan I consider to be 420 Magazine royalty. And I’ll keep nominating him till he wins because I think he deserves it lol. @Carcass not only changed the way I grow, he was one of the first posters to make me feel welcome. He just missed out for December and January and he was a long shot in February lol, and that’s worked out well coz this is the perfect month to celebrate him coz March is a marvellous month!

I hope you will consider making December January February March his time to be acknowledged and celebrated for all the good he does for 420 Magazine in supporting Rob’s mission. carcass has proven himself to not only be a magical grower, he is the creator of grow inventions. And he is so generous when sharing his grow knowledge. But this old dog is all about learning new tricks. He watches other great growers closely in order to learn new ways to achieve better grows. It didn't take Azi long to convert yet another SIPper. Lol!

Carcass quite simply has changed so much about my grow style. And if you want it, he will mentor you with such a happy heart. He has literally hand held me through multiple grows. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, so often I need things explained, then re explained, then a diagram lol, and carcass is always so obliging even with diagrams. And while I can be as dumb as a rock, I also have this stupid confidence that always outweighs my ability too, so many times I've not listened and my grow has gone pear shaped and carcass’s response is always the same, no judgment, kindness and encouragement.

My grow goal is always to achieve that beautiful CarCanopy carcass is celebrated for. And while I'm getting closer, I still haven't yet got there. Im thinking by 2025 it will be my time to shine.

Thank you carcass, for all you do to help, whether that be sharing your grows, talking us through the steps, coming to our rescue when we send up the 420 MAG Bat signal with the @, or sharing your punny lame arsed dad jokes. Win or lose, you're a winner to me Xo

Carcass FTW

♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨

@Bill284
I’d like to nominate @Bill284 for Member of the Month. Despite cloth ears and too many bumps on the noggin to count Bill is up there with the most generous and kind growers on the site. He is always in the Introduce Yourself threads welcoming new members, pointing them in the direction of things that might interest them. He has the simplest instructions and help to get new growers on their feet, I was one of them, and he is great for a bit of hand holding when things grow wrong - his hands are soft and warm! His own growing skills are not to be underestimated either. Indoor or greenhouse he grows them big and he grows them many. But he is also the probably the most safety conscious person on the site. We all generally have high voltage electricity, extension cables and water lots of water in less used bits of our homes we grow in. Bill’s Safety First post should be required reading to join. For that if nothing else he’s a member of the month.

@OGpapa
I would like to re-submit OGpapa for Member of the Month March 2024.

He can often be found greeting new members and helping them maneuver the forum.

OGpapa gives out advise freely when need to address problems a new member may have.

Gladly helping fellow members with any growing problems, they make have and recommending our sponsors when needed.

Don’t vote until you give him a look.

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

New Sponsor Alert

We have another new sponsor for Member of the Month! :yahoo:

@Royal Queen Seeds has generously donated 3 x Punch Pie Feminized, 3 x Mimosa, 3 x Northern Light Auto & 3 x Milky Way F1 Hybrid seeds to the winner of this contest!

1709767895608.png
1709767916912.png
1709767967655.png 1709767991626.png

Thank you @Royal Queen Seeds, we are grateful for your contribution! :adore:

:thanks:

New Sponsor Alert

@The Vault has generously donated 10 x Phoenix OG Kush Feminized seeds to the winner of this contest!

1709768730312.png

Thank you @The Vault, we are grateful for your contribution! :adore:

New Sponsor Alert

@Hemper has generously donated The Hemper XL Box to the winner of this contest!

1709768880413.png

Thank you @Hemper, we are grateful for your contribution! :adore:

Come on members! Who doesn't want 27 phenomenal beans to grow this year! A light to put them under, while you eat your toasted seeds, rolling fatty with you hemper box of goodies???? Maybe after all the fun has settled down you can fill up your artrix pod to puff on, while figuring out places for your new @420 stickers!!!!!

Sounds freaking amazzzzzzzing!

Come on members! Who doesn't want 27 phenomenal beans to grow this year! A light to put them under, while you eat your toasted seeds, rolling fatty with you hemper box of goodies???? Maybe after all the fun has settled down you can fill up your artrix pod to puff on, while figuring out places for your new @420 stickers!!!!!

Sounds freaking amazzzzzzzing!
Nice swag ay? lol CL🍀

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
March Member Nominees

@Trala

I would like to nominate Trala for member of the month. Not only does she grow some lovely plants, she also has very detailed and updated journals, and some very awesome photos. She engages with everyone, does combined grows with other member on 420mag, and she's a nurse! What much more could I say, she epitomizes the culture and the community!

@Carcass

Hello Growstars, I would like to again nominate a msparan I consider to be 420 Magazine royalty. And I’ll keep nominating him till he wins because I think he deserves it lol. @Carcass not only changed the way I grow, he was one of the first posters to make me feel welcome. He just missed out for December and January and he was a long shot in February lol, and that’s worked out well coz this is the perfect month to celebrate him coz March is a marvellous month!

I hope you will consider making December January February March his time to be acknowledged and celebrated for all the good he does for 420 Magazine in supporting Rob’s mission. carcass has proven himself to not only be a magical grower, he is the creator of grow inventions. And he is so generous when sharing his grow knowledge. But this old dog is all about learning new tricks. He watches other great growers closely in order to learn new ways to achieve better grows. It didn't take Azi long to convert yet another SIPper. Lol!

Carcass quite simply has changed so much about my grow style. And if you want it, he will mentor you with such a happy heart. He has literally hand held me through multiple grows. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, so often I need things explained, then re explained, then a diagram lol, and carcass is always so obliging even with diagrams. And while I can be as dumb as a rock, I also have this stupid confidence that always outweighs my ability too, so many times I've not listened and my grow has gone pear shaped and carcass’s response is always the same, no judgment, kindness and encouragement.

My grow goal is always to achieve that beautiful CarCanopy carcass is celebrated for. And while I'm getting closer, I still haven't yet got there. Im thinking by 2025 it will be my time to shine.

Thank you carcass, for all you do to help, whether that be sharing your grows, talking us through the steps, coming to our rescue when we send up the 420 MAG Bat signal with the @, or sharing your punny lame arsed dad jokes. Win or lose, you're a winner to me Xo

Carcass FTW

♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨

@Bill284
I’d like to nominate @Bill284 for Member of the Month. Despite cloth ears and too many bumps on the noggin to count Bill is up there with the most generous and kind growers on the site. He is always in the Introduce Yourself threads welcoming new members, pointing them in the direction of things that might interest them. He has the simplest instructions and help to get new growers on their feet, I was one of them, and he is great for a bit of hand holding when things grow wrong - his hands are soft and warm! His own growing skills are not to be underestimated either. Indoor or greenhouse he grows them big and he grows them many. But he is also the probably the most safety conscious person on the site. We all generally have high voltage electricity, extension cables and water lots of water in less used bits of our homes we grow in. Bill’s Safety First post should be required reading to join. For that if nothing else he’s a member of the month.

@OGpapa
I would like to re-submit OGpapa for Member of the Month March 2024.

He can often be found greeting new members and helping them maneuver the forum.

OGpapa gives out advise freely when need to address problems a new member may have.

Gladly helping fellow members with any growing problems, they make have and recommending our sponsors when needed.

Don’t vote until you give him a look.

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom