• Carcass

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Bill284

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • OGpapa

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Member of the Month Contest!

It's time to thank our members who help and support our mission in many under recognized ways:
  • Helping people with questions
  • Greeting new members
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Reporting violations
  • Promoting our Sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Helping others and paying it forward
Please send your nominations to @Renee Roberts via private message, including detailed reasoning for your nomination. 420 Staff will assess and approve the community nominations, then members determine the winner by poll.

Nominations are accepted from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST every month. Approved nominations will be posted shortly after midnight PST. At that time, the polls will open through midnight PST on the last day of the month.

Please follow the above guidelines to propose a nomination and do not post or discuss nominations in the contest thread. Nominations and/or suggestions of nominations in the contest thread will be deleted without notice.

420 Prize Package:
Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
You are responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional Details On Prize Shipping & Customs Duties

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest, held in January.

Contest Guidelines:

1. Members must have at least 50 posts to be eligible for nominations and/or voting.

2. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rationale in the contest thread.

3. Members cannot nominate themselves.

4. Members may only win this title once per calendar year.

5. Staff members from this or any other cannabis platform, cannot participate in our contests.

6. Member of the Month title should be worn with pride, winners agree to lead by example long after the contest is over. To retain Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with all guidelines.

7. Campaigning for yourself or a friend, is considered cheating and will result in the entry being removed from the contest.

Campaigning includes:
  • Voting more than one time per person from multiple accounts.
  • Signature linking to the specific entry.
  • Emailing members offsite asking for their vote.
  • Sending members private messages asking for their vote.
  • Family and friends registering new accounts for voting purposes.
  • Mentioning the specific entry in any thread outside of the contest.
Second offenses will result in a lifetime ban from all future contests. General encouragement to vote in all the contests is fine, as long as it's not excessive or crossing the line into campaigning.

Contests Are Legitimate: Voting may be anonymous, but we have endless ways of catching cheaters and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be exposed in the public thread.

In the past, we removed offending entries without announcement, to minimize embarrassment for the member. The cheaters would then claim innocence, which turned everyone against us. This led to members questioning our motives and causing extra work for our team. To avoid confusion moving forward, we now alert the community of these things when they happen.

If anyone has any questions or problems with any of the entries in a contest, please speak up in the contest thread before the end of the contest, or forever hold your peace. Once a winner is announced, that will be the end of discussion. There will be no take backs, unless we made a clerical error.

This year's winners who are now ineligible for nomination:
January: @Absorber
February: @Carmen Ray

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
March Member Nominees

@Trala

@Carcass

@Bill284

@OGpapa

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:
Good morning Everyone :ciao:
Just wanted to say thank you so much to the member that nominated me.
Can’t thank you enough for the kind words.
This is such a special place and being thought of in this way makes it even better.
Helping people here is the best part of my day.
Meeting new members and chatting with old friends is a reward in its self.
I just enjoy being here and am so thankful. :love:
Thank you for the nomination and thank you Rob and his terrific staff.
Thank you to our wonderful sponsors and good luck to our other deserving nominees :yahoo:
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Stay safe everyone
Bill284 😎

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
March Member Nominees

@Trala

@Carcass

@Bill284

@OGpapa

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:
Holy moly!

Resubmitted! Thank you!

I would like to thank everyone here at 420 for making this a safe place to come and grow together! 420 magazine has given me the opportunity to be a better person, and sharpen up my gardening skills! I appreciate the opportunity!

OG

OMG! What the actual fuck?!

I do not deserve to be listed with those three 420 Mag grow legends! I’m a nurse sure, but I never said I was a good one!

I feel so awkward. I don’t do any of the things you should do. I do however love this magazine. I wake up with you every day and many of you play a huge part of my life and my love.

These are some serious prizes. They need to go to the member who deserves it. I do not deserve it. When voting please remember the criteria.

IMG_3779.jpeg

♥️♥️♥️

I do not deserve to be listed with those three 420 Mag grow legends! I’m a nurse sure, but I never said I was a good one!

I feel so awkward. I don’t do any of the things you should do. I do however love this magazine. I wake up with you every day and many of you play a huge part of my life and my love.

These are some serious prizes. They need to go to the member who deserves it. I do not deserve it. When voting please remember the criteria.

IMG_3779.jpeg

♥️♥️♥️
You definitely deserve it. You bring happiness to so many here at 420!

Your nursing skills on the other hand. Meh.

Jk

200w (2).gif

IMG_3779.jpeg

♥️♥️♥️
Your a Star T. 🌟
You shine a light for us all. :passitleft:
Proud to say your a friend :hug:

Stay safe
Bill284 :Namaste:

IMG_3779.jpeg

♥️♥️♥️
I think you're greatly underestimating your skills and contributions!

Are there bad ones? Can't say as I have met a bad one yet.

Our daughter is a nurse and would probably say that all nurses are good, some just have more experience than the others.:).
I’m glad nobody has had a bad nurse, I wish I could say that. But I was laying in a bed writhing in pain and I was calling for a nurse for a painkiller and kept getting the round around. So finally I pulled out my IV with blood dripping on the floor. Nurse walked by and asked what I was doing? I said I could lie in my own bed @ home and be in pain so I left. Now they want me to stay and they just paged the Dr. Too late ⏰ I left! Never will go to that hospital again. CL🍀

I’m glad nobody has had a bad nurse, I wish I could say that. But I was laying in a bed writhing in pain and I was calling for a nurse for a painkiller and kept getting the round around. So finally I pulled out my IV with blood dripping on the floor. Nurse walked by and asked what I was doing? I said I could lie in my own bed @ home and be in pain so I left. Now they want me to stay and they just paged the Dr. Too late ⏰ I left! Never will go to that hospital again. CL🍀
What's going on?o_O

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Just another case of being stereotyped because of having long hair and tattoos. You can’t really be in pain, you just want drugs. Smh CL🍀
Delt with it before. I understand. :Namaste:
As long as your ok today. :passitleft:
Tracking says out for delivery.
Keep an eye for me if you get a chance.
Thanks Cap'n.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

First I want to say, there’s bad everybody. That’s life. Priests can be pedos and doctors can be serial killers.

I understand that’s your truth. I’m sorry you felt you weren’t considered or heard.

I’m going to tell you my truth. As a nurse. We don’t prescribe medication. We just administer it. If you don’t have meds charted, or you have exhausted all your PRN’s all we can do is talk to the doctor and request them. That doctor might be in a Code Blue, or telling a patient they have cancer, or doing a medical admission. So you go on his list of jobs to do. An ever increasing list. A list he has to manage and prioritise.

In my experience, in a hospital environment if your observations are normal, your pathology doesn’t suggest a life threatening infection and your investigations are okay, doctors can be quietly confident your condition is not life threatening, so they prioritise patients whose need is greater than yours. The patients who are critical or deteriorating.

That doesn’t stop your pain, or the fact you felt you were suffering, I am just sharing what happens outside your hospital bed. And I understand your frustration because I see this self entitlement on a weekly basis. Trust me, if the docs chart you narcotics, we administer them. The irony is the patients who refuse all other pain relief options ie heat pack, diversional therapy, gentle movement are the ones who blame “Big Pharma” when they become addicted to oxy, but that’s another rant for another time lol.

The fact you were well enough to throw a tantrum and pull out your ivc, drip your blood everywhere and storm out of the hospital and go home suggests to me the right call was made bumping you down the list of medical priorities. And I feel sure you wouldn’t have cleaned your blood up. That would be another job for your nurse will have to do. Oh and paging the doctor after your tanty is standard DAMA (discharge against medical advice) protocol. We have to cover ourselves legally.

So while you felt you had a bad nurse, I feel sure she was equally frustrated having to deal with a bad patient. And Captain, tbh when it comes to bad patients, the entire team is relieved when they finally go lolling!

And to all of you who said such nice things, I saw and I felt so good inside. But I didn’t want to respond and make this contest all about me. Because it’s not. But when it comes to my work, and my nursing clan, I can’t hold my opinion in!

Lolling!

Vote #1 Bill, or Carcass or OGPapa

Back
Top Bottom