420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: September 2023

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: September 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have one. This is Destroyer from Cannabiogen. :cheesygrinsmiley: A full-on sativa that grew 2 inch foxtails.
I never know how to trim the damn foxtails, lol. A lot of times I end up cutting them all off and smoking them just so the buds don’t all have the tips on them. Lots of times they’re denser than the rest of the bud and they get you wasted!

Loves me some foxtails! :love: Almost all of each sugar leaf is coated with trichs. I leave 'em.

When they're dry, you just snap one off and load it into the incineration device. Yummy. :slide:

Loves me some foxtails! :love: Almost all of each sugar leaf is coated with trichs. I leave 'em.

When they're dry, you just snap one off and load it into the incineration device. Yummy. :slide:
Ah yes, the incineration device. Lol!

I think it's dry imo NA. Not that my opinion matters but it's close enough :passitleft:
@DeltaDubie gave me the "wow" . Respect your opinion bro but says some shit now if you don't think it's dry enough. I completely think it's dry enough.
Like 420 said, say your piece now or leave it alone.

@DeltaDubie gave me the "wow" . Respect your opinion bro but says some shit now if you don't think it's dry enough. I completely think it's dry enough.
Like 420 said, say your piece now or leave it alone.
Seems all good this month, right? Someone raised a query/possible not a lot of support for it - we all chilled about the entries? There’s no probs over an emjoi? Or have I missed something!

Anyway - slightly smaller field than last few months so far. Anyone reading, sitting on a standout winner just waiting to post minutes before deadline?! Crush my soul why doncha! 😂 Go on get it over with…

Tough competition, as always...

I'll give it a shot anyhow. 🤙

Best of luck everyone!
:passitleft:
Fantastic photo of some outstanding looking bud
Wish you had renamed the image tho, so I can find it when I want to show it to other people

Back
Top Bottom