420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: September 2023

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: September 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mad reds on there, buddy! ā¤ļø

And yeah got my own nanner nanner nanner - Dratman! šŸŽ¶ issues myself right now šŸ˜…
I think mine had a little red light making it herm.
Whats up with your wonderful girls?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

Hi @Renee Roberts @Absorberā€™s - the strain is known, its Au or Gold. Literally šŸ¤£ No plant involved!

Cheeky monkey Absorber!
OMG silly tired me. šŸ¤£ Can't believe I let that one slip past me. I had my blinders on and was just trying to get everything done. Thanks for this humbling moment of shame. lolšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

OMG silly tired me. šŸ¤£ Can't believe I let that one slip past me. I had my blinders on and was just trying to get everything done. Thanks for this humbling moment of shame. lolšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Whisper it quietly but as Absorber knows it just about got me too! šŸ˜‚

Bill284 šŸ˜Ž
Thereā€™s been an issue with the timer on that light. Not switching them on at 8am. Off is fine but thats a big old 1000w light. About 10 days ago, right in that 3 -4 week window when theyā€™re fully flowering the lights didnā€™t come on and I didnā€™t notice until about 10am. One of the Wedding Crashers (sativa leaning hybrid) hermied and pretty sure I have seeds already forming in the Strawberry Cheesecake Auto. Thereā€™s 15 in there, too late to start trying to separate them. So if life gives you hermies - harvest the seeds and grow them out! Oh and maybe a Lynchburg Lemonade to make me feel better!

Still sucks though šŸ˜‚

Thereā€™s been an issue with the timer on that light. Not switching them on at 8am. Off is fine but thats a big old 1000w light. About 10 days ago, right in that 3 -4 week window when theyā€™re fully flowering the lights didnā€™t come on and I didnā€™t notice until about 10am. One of the Wedding Crashers (sativa leaning hybrid) hermied and pretty sure I have seeds already forming in the Strawberry Cheesecake Auto. Thereā€™s 15 in there, too late to start trying to separate them. So if life gives you hermies - harvest the seeds and grow then out! Oh and maybe a Lynchburg Lemonade to make me feel better!

Still sucks though šŸ˜‚
It only takes one ti spoil the party :rolleyes:
Hopefully the rest are OK.:thumb:
But.o_O

Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

Thereā€™s been an issue with the timer on that light. Not switching them on at 8am. Off is fine but thats a big old 1000w light. About 10 days ago, right in that 3 -4 week window when theyā€™re fully flowering the lights didnā€™t come on and I didnā€™t notice until about 10am. One of the Wedding Crashers (sativa leaning hybrid) hermied and pretty sure I have seeds already forming in the Strawberry Cheesecake Auto. Thereā€™s 15 in there, too late to start trying to separate them. So if life gives you hermies - harvest the seeds and grow then out! Oh and maybe a Lynchburg Lemonade to make me feel better!

Still sucks though šŸ˜‚
I think a Hermie trade is in order šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
PXL_20230913_212808643.jpg

Iā€™m open to that!

Iā€™ll be able to tell you the mother of any of mine - the father? Those girls got about and thereā€™s potentially going to be 9 possible dead beat dads!

šŸ˜…
Sweet I'll keep some aside and see how yours finishes up šŸ˜Ž 9 possible dad's. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she's been around the block! I'm still interested though LOL

Bill284 šŸ˜Ž
Interesting. I use reds almost all of flower every time and Iā€™ve never had red light hermie a plant. All it does for me is increase frost like crazy.

Congratulations to
:adore: September's Nug of the Month Winner! :adore:

@VetSmoke85 - Mac N Cheese

full

full

:welldone::welldone::welldone:
Awesome! Hopefully Milo is looking down and smiling about that. Massive thanks to all that voted. Been smoking that nug for the last week and it's been destroying us.šŸ¤£ Big thanks to the 420 crew and sponsors for giving us the contests. Win or lose its always fun to take part and share our work. šŸ’š

Back
Top Bottom