420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: September 2023

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: September 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YES! 👌👌 wish I had the patience.. you know when she peaked?
I have no idea when she "peaked," GV. But I find that I really like most weed after its been jarred around 3 months.

I have no idea when she "peaked," GV. But I find that I really like most weed after its been jarred around 3 months.

Nice yeah some strains or even pheno's can be nice immediately but everything is better over time. im planning on crossing some strains and smoking weekly to give actual curing times then seeing if friends that grow it agree lol hopefully it's accurate 🤣

Guess who's back, back again greenvein's back tell a friend 🤣🤣

So now that I'm no longer benched I'd like to enter my Mimosa X orange punch Auto nug 😁

Barney's farm killed it with this one! I grew two plants.. one had Hughes of purple and this one was completely Triched out! The smell and taste was strong.. very sweet/fruity opening a small bag she would stink a room out instantly 🤣 highly recommend, very easy to grow.

Oh yeah it's a pic contest not a sales pitch 🤣

BARNEY'S FARM AUTO
MIMOSA X ORANGE PUNCH

TRICHOMES

Good Luck everyone 💚✌️

So now that I'm no longer benched I'd like to enter my Mimosa X orange punch Auto nug 😁

Barney's farm killed it with this one! I grew two plants.. one had Hughes of purple and this one was completely Triched out! The smell and taste was strong.. very sweet/fruity opening a small bag she would stink a room out instantly 🤣 highly recommend, very easy to grow.

BARNEY'S FARM AUTO
MIMOSA X ORANGE PUNCH

TRICHOMES

Good Luck everyone 💚✌️
🔮 I've consorted with the nether region, and
you're trimming that so it's wet...and dried right in the pot on the stalk... rightOOOhhh... ?¿?¿?

Joking
:rofl:

Nice looking nug Amigo....
:passitleft:

BARNEY'S FARM AUTO
MIMOSA X ORANGE PUNCH

TRICHOMES

Good Luck everyone 💚✌️
:bravo: :bravo::bravo:

Its a great strain, I have 2 in flower now, and just flipping a bigger one, but bro, brother! - my entry has seeds as well, man and insects probably too!

Ahhm. - no campaigning rule, right 😅

Beautiful nug GV, like you said a pleasure to grow!

Its a great strain, I have 2 in flower now, and just flipping a bigger one, but bro, brother! - my entry has seeds as well, man and insects probably too!

Ahhm. - no campaigning rule, right 😅

Beautiful nug GV, like you said a pleasure to grow!
Thanks bro, She's a pleasure to smoke aswell if I get on with RDWC I'll grow her again for certain.

Pregnant buds bring a whole new level of beauty to the bud 🤰 🤣

BARNEY'S FARM AUTO
MIMOSA X ORANGE PUNCH

TRICHOMES

Good Luck everyone 💚✌️
Nice GV :passitleft:pack it up braddah

🔮 I've consorted with the nether region, and
you're trimming that so it's wet...and dried right in the pot on the stalk... rightOOOhhh... ?¿?¿?

Joking
:rofl:

Nice looking nug Amigo....
:passitleft:
Thanks bro, completely missed this one 🤣 Its definitely dry as I used the swim short technique and wrung them out over the kitchen sink 💪😂😂 I would get another pic but I have already spread her ashes :bongrip:

This is my Watermelon Wedding Cake XXL Auto #1, the first of two harvested. This picture marks day 14 of cure. Bred by Growers Choice, it is Watermelon Zkittlez x Wedding Cake. I have grown it several times. It’s the most consistent genetic I know of in any auto. It is always drenched in trichomes, hugely productive, fruity/dank smelling, and easy to grow and trim. Awesome auto.

I'll throw in my Mac N Cheese from The Original Big Buddha Family Farms. RIP Milo. Been curing for a good few months now. This strain is one I'd recommend to anyone. I came close to killing it before turning it around and it produced a ton of super dense and sticky nugs. My friend said it's the densest weed he's ever handled. Great balanced high and has that real cheesy smell.

Back
Top Bottom