420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: September 2023

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: September 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations brother @VetSmoke85 you done him proud it's a killer bud :bravo: :bravo:
I still have the link saved to this strain and will 100% be running it 👌👌 nice work!

Awesome! Hopefully Milo is looking down and smiling about that. Massive thanks to all that voted. Been smoking that nug for the last week and it's been destroying us.🤣 Big thanks to the 420 crew and sponsors for giving us the contests. Win or lose its always fun to take part and share our work. 💚
Congrats on your win 🏆. CL🍀

Congratulations to
:adore: September's Nug of the Month Winner! :adore:

@VetSmoke85 - Mac N Cheese

full

full

:welldone::welldone::welldone:
Nice one Vet, looks like a tasty treat. Congrats to all entries. Some bangers this month!

Thanks all! Actually finishing off the last of that nug tonight. Honestly, most of it tastes the same to me. It's got that real cheesy smell though and the effects are great. Easily the densest bud I've grown. Squeezes my head a bit too much sometimes, but that'll be me having a little too much. 🤣 Tonight it made me put an oven glove on to open the freezer while cooking dinner. I even realised what I was doing halfway through but I felt too committed by that point. Ha ha. Fun times.

Congratulations on your nug. of the month win @VetSmoke85!:thumb: She looks yummy!:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom