420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Kismet

My apologies guys. I didn't want to bring bad vibes. I was stoned and I am still a little emotional about how many amazing farmers were lost back to the black market when the state went recreational. It makes me sad.
No problem Baked. As a Cali native, for more years than I will admit, I understand. When the government tries to run things it gets F'd up at the expense of the consumer. I have seen a lot of changes over the years.

I was around in the 70s when THC content was under 4% and there was no choice in what you smoked. Bought bags by the finger. A 4 finger bag was about an ounce. I was there in the 80s when the US government sprayed Mexican cannabis fields with paraquat to try to kill the fields. The pot was still distributed in the US but with poison on it. I remember in the 90s when gunships went through northern Cal and destroyed a lot of the farmers fields and the livelihoods of many families. It was like watching the chopper scene of Apocalypse Now but in California. Although there are a lot bad/corrupt things about the legalization (greed), I do like being able to grow without fear of losing my house.

I was really stoned when writing this (and reminiscing) so I apologize ahead of time if I got carried away. :peace:

I remember being on tour in the 80's and 90's and people from Cali would talk about these black helicopters coming down looking for weed scaring the livestock ,kids and pretty much everybody. Glad to see the war on herb and our own people are finally going away. I'm from the south so loosening the chains on us is a big step. We just used to getting our asses kicked.

No worries you straight hydro guys will always catch up and surpass with the quickness. But Hempy is hydro in it's own passive way. I can get results that match you guy's just a lil bit more babying them on my end.
I see I see I’ve only done one plant hempy did ok but ur babies booming

Afternoon mr. K those gsc girls are looking healthy and chipper I'd say just bursting with health and almost zero abuse... hahaha

I don't truly think cannabis will ever truly be free to the homegrower as there will always be rules imposed upon us as long as there is greed sadly from up high in government...

Growing outdoors apart from the sobs that will gain entry to your property and pinch your hard work come harvest time, I find my biggest problem is the ignorant outdoor growers and their male plants mid season and then they squeal when they have seeded flower...

and I've still never tried straight perlite either, I did the kratky method 2 years back but mainly coco these days...

Have a blessed weekend boetie....

Afternoon mr. K those gsc girls are looking healthy and chipper I'd say just bursting with health and almost zero abuse... hahaha

I don't truly think cannabis will ever truly be free to the homegrower as there will always be rules imposed upon us as long as there is greed sadly from up high in government...

Growing outdoors apart from the sobs that will gain entry to your property and pinch your hard work come harvest time, I find my biggest problem is the ignorant outdoor growers and their male plants mid season and then they squeal when they have seeded flower...

and I've still never tried straight perlite either, I did the kratky method 2 years back but mainly coco these days...

Have a blessed weekend boetie....
Ah yeah am worried bout the flying pollen with the legalization. Will tell these boomers in the hood too control the boys. Glad you are still around @Smeegol .

Yay organic pest control!

20210503_032030.jpg

Unfortunately i missed out on the SNS 209 goodies due to postal code issues :rofl: like living in the UK

Long over due Drive-by

I do have to catch up on reading what your putting down... Hope life is good my friend

Unfortunately i missed out on the SNS 209 goodies due to postal code issues :rofl: like living in the UK
Yeah they did ask what side of the pond i was before they sent them .But just be your Freak Brothers Selves. If you have an infestation i'll send you some. No worries mates

Will be doing an update tomorrow. The girls are ready to be up potted would do it now but my roomie is sleeping and don't want to make a racket. Will be going into two or 3 gallon pots until their final transplant into the 15 gallon pots later on. Have a couple i will be separating. After a week or so will be using more intense lighting. Also upping the nutes too half strength tomorrow. Been running quarter strength veg ,cal mag and silica up until this point. One of them isn't showing any defs, But 2 are showing some cal mag def.

Back
Top Bottom