420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: August 2023

Ive learned a lot from this awesome website there's a lot of knowledge here. I doubt i would have done that before coming here
I feel exactly the same way about every single plant I grow.
:thumb:

Hello all my peeps @420

Here we have a mystery bean!

This beauty produced the most epic bursting trichomes! I wish pictures did it justice! I captured various stages throughout the grow. But this one is just captivating!

Wouldn't you smoke it?

20230607_093900.jpg

:passitleft:

Hello all my peeps @420

Here we have a mystery bean!

This beauty produced the most epic bursting trichomes! I wish pictures did it justice! I captured various stages throughout the grow. But this one is just captivating!

Wouldn't you smoke it?

20230607_093900.jpg

:passitleft:
Man I want a drop like that so badly. I’ve been waiting and waiting. Gorgeous pic..

Man I want a drop like that so badly. I’ve been waiting and waiting. Gorgeous pic..
It's all because @Krissi Carbone

About this time last year she was bursting all sorts of trichomes. I said I'm gonna do that. After some trial and error, I think I have it figured out. I'm about 3weeks into flower on a new run so we will see her in a a few weeks.

Stay stoned 🪨

It's all because @Krissi Carbone

About this time last year she was bursting all sorts of trichomes. I said I'm gonna do that. After some trial and error, I think I have it figured out. I'm about 3weeks into flower on a new run so we will see her in a a few weeks.

Stay stoned 🪨
I missed this post. So you’re saying, @OGpapa, that you and @Krissi Carbone are intentionally making trichomes burst? For real? How in the hell do you do that???

I missed this post. So you’re saying, @OGpapa, that you and @Krissi Carbone are intentionally making trichomes burst? For real? How in the hell do you do that???
Obviously, we source our seeds from the Magical Cannabis Guttation Seedbank-every purchase comes with a garden gnome with a perpetually refilling satchel of preternatural cannabinoid drops he sprinkles on our plants while they sleep, of course!

Obviously, we source our seeds from the Magical Cannabis Guttation Seedbank-every purchase comes with a garden gnome with a perpetually refilling satchel of preternatural cannabinoid drops he sprinkles on our plants while they sleep, of course!
Ah, MCGS! Of course!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

Ah, MCGS! Of course!!!

:rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: I knew that would jog your memory! :bravo: Ayyyee stoners....we can't remember anything anymore and to forget about MCGS, I mean, wow, that must be some heavy Indica you're smoking @Jon :passitleft:

:rofl: I knew that would jog your memory! :bravo: Ayyyee stoners....we can't remember anything anymore and to forget about MCGS, I mean, wow, that must be some heavy Indica you're smoking @Jon :passitleft:
Controlling the stress eh? And all I’ve been doing is trying to minimize or eliminate it. That sounds like too long a discussion for here (if one wanted to ask some serious questions about this, all hilarity aside). Now that you’re staff and above the rest of us :rofl: is it out of bounds to ask you about this in messenger?

Controlling the stress eh? And all I’ve been doing is trying to minimize or eliminate it. That sounds like too long a discussion for here (if one wanted to ask some serious questions about this, all hilarity aside). Now that you’re staff and above the rest of us :rofl: is it out of bounds to ask you about this in messenger?
They love stress. Idk what it is but as soon as I have a plant experience a slight trauma, it almost immediately produces a swoosh of vibrancy and energy within the plant and they seem to catapult themselves. Being I don't do any normal LST training as most others do, I think the random stress I give them makes up for it and then some....as for being above the rest of us, what are you crazy?! I'm behind all of you! I just happened to fall upon the reviewer opportunity at the right time and I have a decent ability to write well. That's all. I volunteer here, for the cause, for all of you. Not for personal gain or notoriety. You can PM whenever your green heart contends, Jon. I may not get back immediately but I promise I will, PMs are usually the last thing I get to when I'm catching up. Ok taken this thread out of context enough but thanks for the shout out Jon and @OGpapa-that guttation pic is damn stellar and again, I'm so happy to see you back!

They love stress. Idk what it is but as soon as I have a plant experience a slight trauma, it almost immediately produces a swoosh of vibrancy and energy within the plant and they seem to catapult themselves. Being I don't do any normal LST training as most others do, I think the random stress I give them makes up for it and then some....as for being above the rest of us, what are you crazy?! I'm behind all of you! I just happened to fall upon the reviewer opportunity at the right time and I have a decent ability to write well. That's all. I volunteer here, for the cause, for all of you. Not for personal gain or notoriety. You can PM whenever your green heart contends, Jon. I may not get back immediately but I promise I will, PMs are usually the last thing I get to when I'm catching up. Ok taken this thread out of context enough but thanks for the shout out Jon and @OGpapa-that guttation pic is damn stellar and again, I'm so happy to see you back!
Lol! I was just kidding Krissi - and thanks.

Sometimes ya just gotta beat a heifer into shape... It's just all about where/how you do it.
I, personally, induce light stressing in flower by running a semi-starvation diet. I'm in coco, so I feed at every watering... they only get straight water if there's an issue I'm flushing out.... anyhow, I digress...

I figure out what "exactly" they will drink in a day, then proceed to only feed that, daily, until they finish.
My goal is for the coco to go from saturated to nearly dry every day.
This promotes aggressive ass growth, and provides me the ability to adjust feed on a moments notice.

OH the guttation is perfect.!:drool::welldone:
"Perfect" is in the eye of the beholder I guess? Lol!

I beg the differ, guttation is a sign of stress and stress induced, the plant's trying to get rid of excess moisture. It's most often a result of over watering. It's something we don't really want to see on our dear plants.

Back
Top Bottom