420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: February 2021

Mind you, I’m no entomologist but when my friend asked me last summer to come and have a look at her plants to try to determine her leaf problem I told her that I suspected it might be some sort of bug issue. Anyone agree? :oops:

IMG_6765.JPG

This is my second entry , its call HUNTING FOR MITES !:rofl: Sierra Natural Science: :cheesygrinsmiley:

i swear ive lost the fecking plot guys :laugh:
Just if me dog one gets deleted , :ganjamon:

P1120394.JPG

@VetSmoke85 :rofl: getting worse mate

I would love to be among the top picture !!!! Id show them who's boss

Great entries so far! Good luck everybody!

Mine is unknown strain, indoor soil run. The smell is out of this world. No camera for that yet.. :)

Detail photo of my soon to be harvested Blueberry CBD. Yum!

Best of luck everyone!!!

I have so many cool photos its hard to decide I got macro shots of everything,,, but this photo is a home run for me,,,,,I vegged this plant for many moons I was inspired by moto258 Northern lights to try and flirt with a big girl ,,,,, but my father wanted it so bad I wish I could share his smile when he struggled to lift the pot to his truck
IMG_20210130_192253_159.jpg
Nice girl their she a beauty

Wow nice fucking plant now that’s how i want to grow. Have you grown inside before im also growing organic could use some advice
I do grow inside, but use a coco perlite mix as my medium. I tried going organic indoor but had issues with pests, so switched to coco and haven’t turned back. I don’t get the same flavours but grows super fast and produces great. That said, organic in the ground with good drainage is the way to go outdoor if you want a monster. I barely had to do any maintenance with this girl aside from some pruning. Had zero issues with bugs, mould, etc. Because it was so healthy the whole way through. Had about 70 main tops in the end and the smoke is great. Everything I learned was from this site, best growing community around hands down. Any questions you have let me know, I’d be more than happy to chat and share what I have learned. Gotta pay it forward!!

Back
Top Bottom