420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: November 2018

Wow, great pics this month!
Here's my entry: It's a homemade pipe I fashioned from the trunk of my Sour Diesel plant. Of course it's sitting in a bed of the same Sour Diesel buds. Nothing gets wasted :cool:

Wow, great pics this month!
Here's my entry: It's a homemade pipe I fashioned from the trunk of my Sour Diesel plant. Of course it's sitting in a bed of the same Sour Diesel buds. Nothing gets wasted :cool:
:welldone:Never seen that before! Ingenious.

Nice Pic Beez :thumb: Glad to see you enjoying that beautiful harvest in style :smokin:

Ok not sure if I did that right? Entry that is, how do I check?

Looking frosty and all, you are all set
Nice picture - seems fine re 'entry' as far as I know.
Thanks mate. Posted the entry before uploading to the gallery, my first entry into the 420 comps so wanted to make sure. I’m sure one of the moderators would let me know. Cheers
:passitleft:

The mods already have let us all know... see number 5 below (from the opening post to this thread ;) )

Contest Guidelines:

1. The contest is open to members with 50 or more posts.

2. Contest entries must be your own original photo. One photo only per member.

3. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s) and/or nugs(s) and/or cola(s). No nudity or alcohol.

4. Updating or adding photos throughout the month is prohibited and will result in all the submissions being disqualified.

5. Remember to upload your photograph through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

6. Editing Photos: Please do not add text, images, or special effects, otherwise your submission will be disqualified. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them. Color correction and cropping are acceptable parts of creating a digital photograph, however we do not allow obvious image enhancement or manipulation.

7. A photo cannot also be entered in any of our other contests in the same month.

8. The first place winner is ineligible for entry for the following three months.

9. Staff members from this or any other cannabis forum/community and/or 420 Magazine sponsors are not permitted to enter our contests.

By posting a submission into this contest, it is assumed that you have read and agree to abide by each of the aforementioned guidelines. Consider your submission your "virtual signature".

The pic in your post is an attachment, so it’s not “compliant”. Need to insert it from the gallery.:Namaste:

Nice Pic Beez :thumb: Glad to see you enjoying that beautiful harvest in style :smokin:

The mods already have let us all know... see number 5 below (from the opening post to this thread ;) )

The pic in your post is an attachment, so it’s not “compliant”. Need to insert it from the gallery.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom