420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: July 2018

Thanks once again to all my fellow growers & especially to the hardworking staff here at :420:for choosing my work, it is much appreciated on this end!:thanks: :love: Thank you to the sponsors as well for their continued support of these monthly contests, it is also much appreciated! ~Peace~:Namaste:

How fantastic! I’m totally stoked. :yahoo: Thank you so much 420 mods for liking my photo enough to rate it highly amongst so many other fantastic images this month!

I did particularly love both Cola Monster and Blew Hiller’ photos a lot so I’m very proud to be on the list with them. :thumb: big congrats to you both. I’d like a print of each of those on my wall for sure :ganjamon:

Thanks 420Mag, for keeping such a tight ship and also to all the sponsors for the crucial part they play making the site possible, and particularly to the sponsors supporting all the monthly comtests again and again, for taking that extra step to support all us forum members directly, who create the content here! It’s a beautiful symbiant circle.

:circle-of-love:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I had to repost this blew my tea out me mouth when I read it
Congrats everyone :circle-of-love:

Excellent :cool: it’s something of a running gag in my house ...

Congrats! This month had some real beautiful entries. I couldn't imagine having to decide a winner.

Can't wait to see the shots this upcoming month!
:passitleft:

Big shout out to Cola, Amy and Blew for a great show. Namaste folks
:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom