420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: August 2018

Cloudy days and Tuesdays :)

3E8BC3DB-D265-40B2-B414-C137E96ED632.jpeg
Perfect! :bravo:

couldn't find any insects on mine...:rofl:...
:rofl: it’s a beautiful photo nonetheless h00k. :thumb:
The blurple can be pretty from time to time.
unless you’re like me or G2HM and it actually hurts! o_O ;) I’ve learnt to raise my hand scroll past them pretty successfully so I didn’t really see it, but I’m sure it is a very nice photo P9 :thumb:

I love this comp...

:nomo:
:popcorn::popcorn:

After scrolling past all the other entries this month I humbly submit my photo. This guy has been on my one outside plant for about 2 weeks now. He's there every time I look in on the plant. Sometimes he's not easy to spot, he blends in beautifully with the color of the plant.

That's a weird ass spot to get spider mites.. Campfire/anyfire works wonders, GL

They do tend to migrate to the top of whatever they are on.... I know I've woken to find webs all over my top buddage. And everyone whos grown afew seasons has too... I think it's time to put another log on the fire.

And scrub the hell outta everything,, including the plants in veg......... before the next flip.......... I don't wanna highjack this thread but looks like you got a problem.. I say as most all here wood say,, GL dealing with them bastards...

Mites Suck

Back
Top Bottom