420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: December 2018

I'm gonna jump in this month with a macro insect shot of a European Paper Wasp I captured resting on a cannabis leaf in my garden. Happy Holidaze my friends and best of luck to one and all!:goodluck:

View media item 1605903
:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Bro, are those trichomes on his forehead? Asking for a friend! :bongrip:

What if he was poking around the flowers looking for lunch?

Bro, are those trichomes on his forehead? Asking for a friend! :bongrip:

What if he was poking around the flowers looking for lunch?

I think it's just his naturally hairy forehead but don't truly know to tell you the truth. They do look to be sticky though whatever they are.

As always there are some fantastic images entered this month. Not sure I can compete, but I was pleased with how this one of mine turned out. Taken through a large magnifier the Mrs uses for jewelry making.

Good luck all

:Namaste:

This is a first for me on every level of cannabis growing. Merry Christmas everyone and thank you for all the advice and support that 420 mag familly has givin me along the way!
Great job Happy thoughts! Very nice first grow! I noticed your pic doesn’t have the little numbers at the bottom, so it wasn’t uploaded quite right. You’ll need to upload it to the 420 photo gallery and then on to this thread from there. Maybe this tutorial will help? I always have a hard time figuring out how to do it myself, so good luck! Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Great entries this month!! I love that little spider @Amy Gardner and I don’t usually like spiders! Happy to see that pic up @Dutchman1990 its a beaut! Really great entries everyone! I’m glad I don’t have to decide a winner.

Great job Happy thoughts! Very nice first grow! I noticed your pic doesn’t have the little numbers at the bottom, so it wasn’t uploaded quite right. You’ll need to upload it to the 420 photo gallery and then on to this thread from there. Maybe this tutorial will help? I always have a hard time figuring out how to do it myself, so good luck! Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Great entries this month!! I love that little spider @Amy Gardner and I don’t usually like spiders! Happy to see that pic up @Dutchman1990 its a beaut! Really great entries everyone! I’m glad I don’t have to decide a winner.
I dont see numbers on anyones post? And i did upload to the gallery but yeah youre right... i might have done it wrong? I dont get it.

full

This is my entry. NEWB HERE hope i did it right this time... i checked and its in the gallery
20181216_203934.jpg

Hi Happythoughts If you look at the bottom left corner of most the photos - in the first line under the pic there is a code or description depending on how/if the poster amended the description.

If that isn't there its an attachment.

Suggest you repost, click the little camera icon and upload it and embed it from there.

This is a first for me on every level of cannabis growing. Merry Christmas everyone and thank you for all the advice and support that 420 mag familly has givin me along the way!
noticed your pic doesn’t have the little numbers at the bottom, so it wasn’t uploaded quite right. You’ll need to upload it to the 420 photo gallery and then on to this thread from there. Maybe this tutorial will help? I always have a hard time figuring out how to do it myself, so good luck! Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
I dont see numbers on anyones post? And i did upload to the gallery but yeah youre right... i might have done it wrong? I dont get it.
This is my entry. NEWB HERE hope i did it right this time... i checked and its in the gallery
Hi Happythoughts If you look at the bottom left corner of most the photos - in the first line under the pic there is a code or description depending on how/if the poster amended the description.

If that isn't there its an attachment.

Suggest you repost, click the little camera icon and upload it and embed it from there.

HH and Ob are right. If your image is already in the gallery Happythoughts, then as Oldbear says, you’ll need to insert it into the post using the “gallery insert” icon (the little camera icon amongst the tools). That will open your gallery uploads, then you select the image and click continue (you may need t scroll down to see the ‘continue’ button.

Both your images have been loaded to the post as attachments. Try the camera icon insert and see how you go. You’ll need to report your earlier post(s) to the mods as well so they can delete them (report button, bottom left of every post) .

AN aside to @Oldbear - there is a way to insert gallery images without the meta data showing, and then they look just the same as an attachment - not totally relevant to this discussion, but thought I’d mention it. I use the URL of the image to confirm if an image is an attachment or not ;)

Thanks HH! With you and all the others commenting I figured I might as well give it a shot! I’m bound to win sooner or later lol!

Merry Christmas everyone !

HH and Ob are right. If your image is already in the gallery Happythoughts, then as Oldbear says, you’ll need to insert it into the post using the “gallery insert” icon (the little camera icon amongst the tools). That will open your gallery uploads, then you select the image and click continue (you may need t scroll down to see the ‘continue’ button.

Both your images have been loaded to the post as attachments. Try the camera icon insert and see how you go. You’ll need to report your earlier post(s) to the mods as well so they can delete them (report button, bottom left of every post) .

AN aside to @Oldbear - there is a way to insert gallery images without the meta data showing, and then they look just the same as an attachment - not totally relevant to this discussion, but thought I’d mention it. I use the URL of the image to confirm if an image is an attachment or not ;)

Thanks for the tip

Back
Top Bottom