420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: August 2018

That's a sweet bud, everything from Nspecta is top shelf!

Thanks Penny! Yup, I also have Sweet Pink Stink from CSI that is very nice!

surprised it's not in the NOTM!...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:

Aww, schucks hook, thanks! This contest is hard enough, I don't bother with those others because it would be next to impossible for me to win with all the fire!

:passitleft:

Nonsense...that's a contending shot of a nug, if I've ever seen one...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:

I'm with dr. h00k and Oldbear.:thumb: You can't win if you don't enter or even try to begin with. Just my 2 cents!;)

Nonsense...that's a contending shot of a nug, if I've ever seen one...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:
I'm with dr. h00k and Oldbear.:thumb: You can't win if you don't enter or even try to begin with. Just my 2 cents!;)
That nug is contest worthy in my eyes.

Thanks very much guys for the compliments and the encouragement. Maybe I'll enter it next month or one from the batch I've got drying now low and slow in the fridge, wish I could picture the aromas coming off of them!

Have a rockin Eve!

:theband:

Old Bear that's a Katydid...

Thanks for that. Based on the info did a little more research.

It's a Foxtail Northern Katydid I think from google images. I've never seen one before. It's camouflage is so good I'm not surprised.

Great entries! I’m jelly of all your #mantissecurityguards

Well here is my entry, Brooklyn Sunrise Auto almost at harvest time, grown outside in my garden bed:) It’s getting cold at night in northern Canada (12 C) so guess who gots the purps!! Woop

Day 72

Back
Top Bottom