420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: December 2018

Beautiful pictures ya'll... Hope all are having a Fantastic Holidays......... Keepem Green

I'll toss one in.....

full

Merry Christmas, everyone! :passitleft:

I know it's basically too late but here's some Bubblelicious I just grew.
20181204_071404_3.jpg
Not late at all...you have until midnight last day of each month.

Nice pic. I like cropped photos that make you look twice to see what they are...here we all know what to look for, but that (cropped even more) could just be a really colorful abstract image...

Happy New Year! One question for the more experienced. How do you insert a picture without the metadata showing at the bottom?
Click on the Helpful Links in my signature and follow the link for (mobile) uploads. I just looked at it (because I only use a laptop) and I didn't see any mention of metadata. I do remember reading that 420 scrubs out geo and meta data to anonymize the images...in fact, I think that is the main point for them requiring entries to be uploaded that way.

Click on the Helpful Links in my signature and follow the link for (mobile) uploads. I just looked at it (because I only use a laptop) and I didn't see any mention of metadata. I do remember reading that 420 scrubs out geo and meta data to anonymize the images...in fact, I think that is the main point for them requiring entries to be uploaded that way.

Thanks, it pointed me to this members thread which explained how. Stripping Gallery Data From Your Post
After its loaded to the gallery, you insert it with the camera icon in your post, open preview, grab the pix address in editor with a right click, then delete the media gallery line, "GALLERY=media, 0000000][/GALLERY"(brackets removed) from your post and then insert the image address into the post with url, which leaves out all the data at the bottom!

Thanks, it pointed me to this members thread which explained how. Stripping Gallery Data From Your Post
After its loaded to the gallery, you insert it with the camera icon in your post, open preview, grab the pix address in editor with a right click, then delete the media gallery line, "GALLERY=media, 0000000][/GALLERY"(brackets removed) from your post and then insert the image address into the post with url, which leaves out all the data at the bottom!
Nice....I like having that info and generally take the time to label each photo before I "save"...420 is the only place I keep a record and no way I can remember what (or when) I grew w/o a label.

Nice....I like having that info and generally take the time to label each photo before I "save"...420 is the only place I keep a record and no way I can remember what (or when) I grew w/o a label.

Lol, that's why I do it that way as well. Can't remember unless someone writes it down for me!

Happy New Year everybody! Woot.

December Winners

Happy New Year!

You've made it jolly difficult to choose again. Bravo everyone. We almost made this Critter of the Month. It's supposed to be a cannabis photo contest - but a great shot is a great shot. :)Commiserations to everyone who didn't make the top three: this was another quality month.

Well done to:

First Place - Amy Garner

2DD04946-5B79-4D75-ABEF-0305A6ECDEC0.jpeg

Second Place - Cola Monster

European Paper Wasp-NG.JPG

Third Place - Graytail

DSCN9794.JPG

Our Photo of the Year contest, with Amy as the final entrant, will be posted later today. Check it out for great photos and some great prizes from our generous sponsors.

Back
Top Bottom