420 Magazine's Photo of the Year: 2021

420 Magazine's Photo of the Year: 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations, Baked!

Baked, you know this shot was my FAVORITE!! CONGRATULATIONS!
Awwww! Thanks '82. I'm soooo STOKED! Woooooo (Insert high pitched cheerleader voice)!
Great photo BA - right place, right time, aperture/exposure spot on
Well deserved win friend
Right?! I appreciate it. I was trying hard to position myself without blowing out the flower. Feeling blessed for sure. Thank you.
:bravo: Baked! A beautiful photograph and a well deserved win.
Hee...thanks man!
Congratulations on your Photo of the Year win @BakedARea!:welldone:
You know where you and your imagery stand in my book homie! One of these centuries, I'll get back to back wins. Haaa haaa. Blessings CM!
Thanks so much Rob for having these contests every month and every year for us. I don't ever want to take for granted your hard work and from all your staff. Feeling blessed beyond belief.

Thanks! Much appreciated .
Well done, buddy :green_heart:
Yeeeehaaaawwww...I have no idea why a cowboy showed up to respond to you but it seemed appropriate for a Donkey! Haaa. Thanks dude!
Congratulations BA!!! Thats a beautiful picture!
Thanks so much Rex! It makes me happy to read all the love.

Thanks again everyone. Just got home from a long day. What a wonderful start to 2022 and without this community, it would be rougher to deal with all the crap that comes up with life. This 420 community is full of so many amazing and talented people! To be considered and welcomed amongst you makes my soul smile. That alone is reason enough to be a part of this community. All the amazing opportunities are beyond belief. To anyone reading this that has been reluctant to post pics in contests, just go for it!!! You just never know. Blessings to you all and thank you for bringing me some joy.

Awwww! Thanks '82. I'm soooo STOKED! Woooooo (Insert high pitched cheerleader voice)!

Right?! I appreciate it. I was trying hard to position myself without blowing out the flower. Feeling blessed for sure. Thank you.

Hee...thanks man!

You know where you and your imagery stand in my book homie! One of these centuries, I'll get back to back wins. Haaa haaa. Blessings CM!

Thanks so much Rob for having these contests every month and every year for us. I don't ever want to take for granted your hard work and from all your staff. Feeling blessed beyond belief.

Thanks! Much appreciated .

Yeeeehaaaawwww...I have no idea why a cowboy showed up to respond to you but it seemed appropriate for a Donkey! Haaa. Thanks dude!

Thanks so much Rex! It makes me happy to read all the love.

Thanks again everyone. Just got home from a long day. What a wonderful start to 2022 and without this community, it would be rougher to deal with all the crap that comes up with life. This 420 community is full of so many amazing and talented people! To be considered and welcomed amongst you makes my soul smile. That alone is reason enough to be a part of this community. All the amazing opportunities are beyond belief. To anyone reading this that has been reluctant to post pics in contests, just go for it!!! You just never know. Blessings to you all and thank you for bringing me some joy.
We love you Baked!

BakedARea, Congrats on the exceptional shot, I thought it could end up here when I first saw that sunlit plant. Cheers
Thanks Cr8! Really appreciate it. I'm still a little shook about it. Feeling very fortunate compared to the other images I was up against. So many exceptional images to choose. From.
Really tough choices here all are gorgeous….

but sending majot Congrats to BakedARea!!!
Thanks 013! Really appreciate it. I agree. A lot of amazing images.

I forget if I mentioned it but a huge congrats to all the entries! We all won last year and I'm honored I was included in that group of 12. Congrats and blessings to you all! To a wonderful 2022 full of amazing plants and images.

Back
Top Bottom