420's Hydro Soil-less Indiana Bubblegum x Darkstar Kush Grow Journal, 2021

Just starting to see some amber in the trichs on the calyxes... I was off by a week :hmmmm:

IMG_0905_DxO.jpg
IMG_0907_DxO.jpg

I'll give em another heavy watering tomorrow then pluck em the next day.

Cheers

Just starting to see some amber in the trichs on the calyxes... I was off by a week :hmmmm:

IMG_0905_DxO.jpg
IMG_0907_DxO.jpg

I'll give em another heavy watering tomorrow then pluck em the next day.

Cheers
Pretty thick with trichs man. That looks so damn tasty.

I still can't believe they never had ratification for the drug war and yet they still hold it over your head that drugs are against federal law!

WTF

Some pics of Indiana... about 3 days til harvest. The plant turned out very well and should net around 2 oz dry weight (pretty good considering it was grown in 1.7 gal of soil). I also included a nice close up of one of the side buds. The top alone looks to be an ounce all by itself. These are pretty dense nugs... I have hurt my fingers before trying to break them up for a smoke so a grinder is an essential with this strain.

IMG_0924_DxO.jpg
IMG_0927_DxO.jpg

Though not quite ready I went ahead and harvested two of the bubblegum.
Some dry weights on those two bubblegums. One weighed in at 35.4 g (1.26 oz) dry (I smoked a couple nugs off this one before they were ready). The other was 42.8 g (1.53 oz) dry weight. So an ounce a plant is an underestimate but in reality I should have gotten much more if I hadn't screwed them up. They were both flowered in 1.7 gal pots.

Just gorgeous man. Those look so yummy. Love the picture only post. No words necessary.
I'll be chopping her some time today... I'll post some naked bud pics when I do. Should taste pretty good even uncured.

Back
Top Bottom