420's Hydro Soil-less Indiana Bubblegum x Darkstar Kush Grow Journal, 2021

Indiana finally gets the chop... this girl feels heavy, can't wait to see what the final weight is.

IMG_0942_DxO.jpg
IMG_0944_DxO.jpg
IMG_0949_DxO.jpg
IMG_0951_DxO.jpg
Super sweet man. Looks a lot like a few of mine when I hung them. Your trichome production is sweet! Indiana should come visit Florida. Lol.

Super sweet man. Looks a lot like a few of mine when I hung them. Your trichome production is sweet! Indiana should come visit Florida. Lol.
Not super potent but a nice mellow buzz and the buds grow fat and dense. I got a couple clones waiting for you if you ever swing this way.
:passitleft:

New guys looking good... staying nice and short for now. They are about to enter 2 weeks of stretch though so I'm anxious to see.

Clone #1 Bubblegum on 5-5-2021 (just after planting)
IMG_0952_DxO.jpg

Clone #1 today
IMG_0960_DxO.jpg
IMG_0965_DxO.jpg

Clone # 2 Bubblegum on 5-5-2021
IMG_0953_DxO.jpg

Clone #2 today
IMG_0963_DxO.jpg
IMG_0966_DxO.jpg

That's all they've grown in a week so I'm hopeful they will stay short this time :popcorn:

I don't get this "following" thing. Does that just mean you like that person? If I click following on someone what does it actually do? :hmmmm:
From my understanding of it, if you follow someone the site will notify you every time that user posts something. Similar to the "watch" button at the top of threads.

From my understanding of it, if you follow someone the site will notify you every time that user posts something. Similar to the "watch" button at the top of threads.
That's what I kind of thought but doesn't seem to work that way when I tried it.

Taxation is a disease that is crippling our nation.

It goes against everything that freedom and justice stand for.

It causes people to hate one another as the Jews hated Christ... as Judas despised Jesus

The bubblegum I harvested first is now dried and has had a 2 week cure. Potency is pretty good as it had me floating in the clouds the other night as I drifted off to sleep. Taste is blah, not a lot of cough but not a lot of flavor either... subtle notes of fruit in an otherwise bland smoke but I knew looking at them at harvest they would not be what I was after.

All in all not a bad smoke if you were looking for something mid-grade. Hopefully the taste will improve with the new plants as I have made some changes that should make a noticeable difference.

First grow in a new setup is always the hardest lol.

The bubblegum I harvested first is now dried and has had a 2 week cure. Potency is pretty good as it had me floating in the clouds the other night as I drifted off to sleep. Taste is blah, not a lot of cough but not a lot of flavor either... subtle notes of fruit in an otherwise bland smoke but I knew looking at them at harvest they would not be what I was after.

All in all not a bad smoke if you were looking for something mid-grade. Hopefully the taste will improve with the new plants as I have made some changes that should make a noticeable difference.

The greatest thing in the world about this forum is that people don't blow smoke. I LOVE that you just posted an honest and less than stellar review of your own weed. That's what it's all about man. I'm sure it's much better than you say, cuz we are our own worst critics. Nice job man. Much respect.

If you haven’t looked into purpinator yet, they’re a sponsor on here apparently. It is pretty much the only difference (nutrient wise) between our last grow and this one, and these ladies are smelling their way through two filters growing in water. Are you using any kind of sweetener or carb with them? They do make a surprising difference in enhancing smell and flavor from what i’ve personally tested. We wont be growing without purpinator and some sort of sweetener anytime soon.

If you haven’t looked into purpinator yet, they’re a sponsor on here apparently. It is pretty much the only difference (nutrient wise) between our last grow and this one, and these ladies are smelling their way through two filters growing in water. Are you using any kind of sweetener or carb with them? They do make a surprising difference in enhancing smell and flavor from what i’ve personally tested. We wont be growing without purpinator and some sort of sweetener anytime soon.
Agreed 100%. I use the blackstrap, you just gotta rinse the roots periodically. It makes the buds so sweet and sticky it's crazy. I begin molasses as soon as the first buds form. I know people who start it in mid veg! No need for that imho, but some do.

Agreed 100%. I use the blackstrap, you just gotta rinse the roots periodically. It makes the buds so sweet and sticky it's crazy. I begin molasses as soon as the first buds form. I know people who start it in mid veg! No need for that imho, but some do.

We do lol

We do lol
Lmao. Hey so are you using 1 tbsp/gallon when you feed molasses? And do you feed it (or the purpinator if it's roughly the same thing) all the way through the flush? That's what I do. My flushes at the end are plain water and molasses. I wonder if starting the sweetener in veg is why your trichomes are so incredibly dense or if that's more cuz strain/genetics or both? Probably both. I might have to try it next time. You're sure getting good results. And how often do you find your Ph is affected with molasses in particular? It throws mine off a lot faster than I wish. I'm rinsing about every third watering or I start to get that look that comes from your Ph being off, with the little red dots and other annoying things. I think it gets thicker in the soil cuz it's a bit cooler than your mix after a bit and it starts to lock you up. At least that's what I'm finding.

I'm sure it's much better than you say, cuz we are our own worst critics.
It doesn't WOW me but if I got it off a street corner I wouldn't complain.
They do make a surprising difference in enhancing smell and flavor from what i’ve personally tested.
I checked it out of curiosity

looks like a terpinator 2.0 and everyone seems to like the terpinator but I've never tried it. I'll keep watching for your first taste test review :popcorn:
I use the blackstrap
I'll have to try some carbohydrate loading on one to see the difference.
I'm rinsing about every third watering or I start to get that look that comes from your Ph being off
Maybe you just need to use a little less... sounds like potent stuff.

Back
Top Bottom