6 Clones - 3 Strains & Hempies - Oh My!

re: 6 Clones - 3 Strains & Hempies - Oh My!

That's a lot of good meds TT.
:cheer::bravo::cheer:

Thanks! I'm pretty happy about the total from my small plants. :)

Just leaving to make a 6 oz. donation to charity. Giving it to a caregiver who works with very ill patients. Much of it hospice work. Most of it for people who are short on funds.

Probably should do the short form of an explanation.

The clones for this grow were donated by a friend. We first met about 40 years ago when I bought a couple joints from him at the beach. I was going to grow for both of us because he was too injured to grow. I didn't know at the time that the real reason was that he had fallen out of remission and was too weak to do the work.

He was supposed to help and provide some advice but we were never able to hook up and only talked on the phone. Strange behavior. Then I got a call a few weeks back that he had lost his 10 year battle with cancer.

So in his honor, I am donating most of the harvest to the caregiver that gave him free meds in the final stages. :Namaste:

Sure is TT, great harvest!

As your finding out is the best! Nothing like smoking your own high grade buds! :cool:

As long as i am in an explaining mood...Lets talk medical.

I don't have one major injury. I have dozens of accumulated injuries from my reckless youth that added up to daily, consistent pain. I was using over the counter stuff. Aspirin,etc. Also herbs and some alcohol to try and manage the pain. The only thing the Dr. offered were opiates and highly addictive crap. Hard to function and really does not do a great job.

Hadn't smoked any herb in a number of years. Same friend as above gave me a couple hits back in early Sept. Pain went away and stayed away for a day or two. And the rest is history. :)

My 100+ weekly OTC pill habit is down to almost nothing. Blood pressure medication cut in half. Pain well managed and everybody around me is happy.

Less pain equals friendlier Two Tokes. The Grinch's heart has grown.;)

Thanks! I'm pretty happy about the total from my small plants. :)

Just leaving to make a 6 oz. donation to charity. Giving it to a caregiver who works with very ill patients. Much of it hospice work. Most of it for people who are short on funds.

Probably should do the short form of an explanation.

The clones for this grow were donated by a friend. We first met about 40 years ago when I bought a couple joints from him at the beach. I was going to grow for both of us because he was too injured to grow. I didn't know at the time that the real reason was that he had fallen out of remission and was too weak to do the work.

He was supposed to help and provide some advice but we were never able to hook up and only talked on the phone. Strange behavior. Then I got a call a few weeks back that he had lost his 10 year battle with cancer.

So in his honor, I am donating most of the harvest to the caregiver that gave him free meds in the final stages. :Namaste:

Sorry to hear he passed. But sounds like he was a good person and will be missed by many. It is a very good thing what you are doing. Wish I had been strong enough years ago to offer some to my dad when he was in pain. :Namaste:

Nicely done! :high-five:

Thanks Tmac! :high-five:

I'll use this space for a quick smoke report.

Smoked the DMP/OC+ Headband. It tasted just as good as the organic. Nice bright resiny flavor.

The high is just as good but a little less intense. Riding a bike up a hill. The organic gets you over the top and sends you zooming down the other side. The regular gets you almost to the top but you have to walk a short distance before zooming.

Tomorrow the final test. The Blue Dragon DMP/OC+. :grinjoint:

Hay TT,

Nice on the donation, I'm sure it meant a lot. :thumb:

And excellent job on so much from so little space, I feel like I'm wasting mine now... or is that, I'm getting wasted from mine? ;)

Keep it vertical :peace:

Hay TT,

Nice on the donation, I'm sure it meant a lot. :thumb:

And excellent job on so much from so little space, I feel like I'm wasting mine now... or is that, I'm getting wasted from mine? ;)

Keep it vertical :peace:

The donation thing was very self-fulfilling. I'm growing faster than I can smoke it and there is no chance I am going to stop this hobby. Having way too much fun! :) So , I am going to make more donations in the future.

I think it is some of both....and speaking of wasted...."Who me!":tokin:

Vertical is grand!:high-five: Couldn't see growing any other way. :smokin:

Testing the DMP/OC+ Blue Dragon! :surf:

Sorry to hear about your friend TT, he'd love what you're doing in his honor.

Stories like yours make it so frustrating how pot is treated. The only legal drugs are the really dangerous and lethal ones - tobacco and alcohol. What a joke.

Awesome smoke reports. My AK is A+, but nothing else is yet above a C. Testing the Bubba Kush in the morning.

:peace: my friend

Hi TT !:)

Thanks for the back ground on yourself. Had a bout with opiates too! Bad road to travel. What your doing is very heart felt. I do a bit of donating too. I have a friend that has terminal cancer and he never pays at my house. Your friend would thank you for doing it in his name. Good on you my friend!:high-five:

Stories like yours make it so frustrating how pot is treated. The only legal drugs are the really dangerous and lethal ones - tobacco and alcohol. What a joke.

Awesome smoke reports. My AK is A+, but nothing else is yet above a C. Testing the Bubba Kush in the morning.

I saw in the online news from Yahoo yesterday that alcohol is the number one killer worldwide. More than aids or any other disease.

Crazy..it would take 14 pounds of marijuana to overdose...sounds SO dangerous!

How cannabis is treated is the crime. Thanks Mr. DuPont!

:Namaste:

I saw in the online news from Yahoo yesterday that alcohol is the number one killer worldwide. More than aids or any other disease.

It's also probably the number one facilitator of domestic violence and ruined lives and violence in general, not to mention the terrible health effects it has on chronic users.

Only things that might be worse for you health wise are tobacco and massive obesity.

But let's, as a society, ignore all that and try to stamp out the use of a plant that never drives anyone to acts of violence, and the worst an overdose does is make you want to go to bed. Oh and also has lots of medicinal properties we're still trying to understand.

If beer and pot are used responsibly it can be a heck of a ride....lol

Like on some of these very cold and snowy days, I'll drink a double chocolate stout and hit of the bowl, put on a flick and get nice and toasty in my bed...then I beat up my pillow.

Thanks for the thought Blue.

The whole thing is stupid from so many angles. Personal freedom, medical and even national security. Real idiots end up running the country because people with the intelligence don't run. They generally have some real life experience that would subject them to attacks from one kind of lunatic or another.

At least we have evolved from "Just Say No" to "I smoked it but didn't inhale it" to "Yes, I've smoked it". The middle one pisses me off the most.

Soapbox put away......

Hope the Bubba Kush measures up to the AK.:tokin:

Hi TT !:)

Thanks for the back ground on yourself. Had a bout with opiates too! Bad road to travel. What your doing is very heart felt. I do a bit of donating too. I have a friend that has terminal cancer and he never pays at my house. Your friend would thank you for doing it in his name. Good on you my friend!:high-five:

The problem is that the bad road has such beautiful scenery. I once chased the dragon and almost got lost in the sweet mist. Opiates are a painkiller of absolute last resort.

I have a couple of people I would like to give some meds to help with their health problems but I don't want to tell them I grow. Need to come up with some other explanation.

Crazy..it would take 14 pounds of marijuana to overdose...sounds SO dangerous!

How cannabis is treated is the crime. Thanks Mr. DuPont!

A proper news story would have told the truth. Stupidity is the number one killer wordwide. (I already put my soapbox away)

I have tried on many occasions to overdose on marijuana and it does not work:cool:

That people still believe the 80 year old propaganda is what gets me. (see stupidity comment).

:high-five:

It's also probably the number one facilitator of domestic violence and ruined lives and violence in general, not to mention the terrible health effects it has on chronic users.

Only things that might be worse for you health wise are tobacco and massive obesity.

But let's, as a society, ignore all that and try to stamp out the use of a plant that never drives anyone to acts of violence, and the worst an overdose does is make you want to go to bed. Oh and also has lots of medicinal properties we're still trying to understand.

I think that what the authorities really fear is that our magic plant drives people to acts of non-violence. Violence can be vilified. Non-violence brought down LBJ and Nixon. :slide:

If beer and pot are used responsibly it can be a heck of a ride....lol

Like on some of these very cold and snowy days, I'll drink a double chocolate stout and hit of the bowl, put on a flick and get nice and toasty in my bed...then I beat up my pillow.

Thanks for reminding me that I have a couple bottles of double chocolate in the garage refrigerator. ;)

Smoke a pure indica and even the pillow will be safe.

Well, the final plant has been tested. :cheer:

The organic Blue Dragon did not seem like much at first. 30 minutes in I was doing stuff and thinking that this was a disappointing plant. Then I took the dogs for a sunset walk......

Such delightful visual crispness. The colors were beautiful. The little bit of brain function kicked back in with the realization that I was real high not stoned. Nice. :)

The Sour Diesel was coming through loud and clear. The problem with regular Sour Diesel is that I get a bit edgy. However, now, the Blueberry takes all the edge away. Nice smooth laid back, easy going kind of high.

Glad I am growing more.

From a med stand point, I'd say it takes away stress and anxeity but not big on in the moment pain relief though my muscles are very relaxed the next day and I woke up feeling very well rested and clear.

The organic/non-organic is not as clear. The organic plant got top dressed with OC+ so it didn't quite die off like the other organic plants. It did amber up better than the DMP/OC+ plant. The result is that the "organic" had a little more Blueberry mellow to it and a slightly sweeter taste.

Whatever the medium and nutes, I will probably always harvest this strain in the milky/cloudy range. If I need some more of the amber affect, I'll just mix in a little GDP.

Ohhh! I hadn't even been thinking that next on the agenda was mix amd match chef's blend time.:cheer: :grinjoint:

Long as I'm on a roll...

That pretty much brings this grow to a close. I will have to make a decision about either just continuing in this journal or starting a new one for the perpetual multi-strain coming along now.

First a three strain comparison.

GDP - Strong, tasty, chop blocking, coach locking, sweet fruity indica. Great pain reliever.

Headband - Kick-ass, take you to the Darkside of the Moon without a rocket, kitchen sink hybrid. Resiny, piney, yummmy. Super stoney. Still feel it the next day.

Blue Dragon - Delightful, bright, visual, mellow, HIGH. Good for stress and anxiety. Mild muscle relaxant. Light lip smacking taste.

I don't have room to keep a mother of every strain I am growing so I guess I will have to put the Headband below the yellow line for possible elimination. Nothing wrong with it but the other two serve my needs better.

For now, I have 2 BD, 2 GDP and 2 HB at 5-6 weeks into 12/12 and mother plants for each. No need to make a decision until I grow out some of my other strains. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom