6 Plant Journey

most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent. I would wait until the trichomes are where you wish to harvest then begin your final flushing. 35 days does sound early and your buds may still swell more.

Happy Friedday Aztec! the earliest I have harvested was 49 days but I bet if you can hold out till 56 you will get a better product all around. buzz and quantity

ya best to let em go a bit would rather wait a few days to long then cutting short the last few weeks they almost double in size so just hold on.

Happy Skunkday Aztec.:)

Day 40 of flowering
This is b4 blue dream mixed with c4

IMG_34342.jpg

this is green crack with lsd

IMG_34251.jpg

IMG_3430.jpg

This is Mastadon Kush
IMG_34182.jpg
IMG_34241.jpg
IMG_34121.jpg
One of my plants leaves and bud are turning purple on the second to last pic what do u guys think? the i got the seed from a bag of weed that was a dark purple strand do u think its genetic or deficiency? Thanks for looking :thumb:

Happy Tokesday Aztec:)
I agree with crawdaddy its genetic.

Thats a great first grow! +reps :goodjob: When will your next update be? :popcorn:Im also doing my first, but only got one plant confirmed female of 2.
thank you i actually put time into my babies lol, :) well atleast shes a lady :thumb: and i will make an update in a couple hours, i trimmed the f*** out of two of my plants due to its almost time to harvest two of them L)

Back
Top Bottom