6 Plant Journey

DAY 13 of Flower
i think its day 13 lol, what day do you start counting the day u turn of the lights?? well anyways i know my grow journals not all cool and fancy like some of the other ones but i am proud to say this is my first grow and i think i am doing good :slide: but i was gnna upload all of my 4 plants on how there coming but i only received one on my email it is lag gin on the rest, anyways here is a pic of my tallest plant :) finally growing those pretty white hairs.:rocker:

IMG_31833.jpg

so did you get rid of that male plant? that picture sent chills down my spine brother.:yikes:
your ladies look very happy:) Oh and have a great Sativaday:)

i was really considering that but i was so new at this (still am) that i felt overwhelmed and just decided to try to finish this grow and see how it comes out, but thanks :) gotta show me some good cloning videos cuhz i just started my veg couple days ago to have a cycle going :high-five:

IMG_32141.jpg
sorry no idea why its sideways lol just told your head or computer

Aztec, I try and take two clones of every lower branch on plants after in flower. And just put them in covered tray under low power florescent. Mark them correctly and then if the mom, err dad, goes male/herm, kill the baby clones from that plant. Also I have noticed that clones taken this way get real bushy from regrow effect.

You may even get away with taking 2 clones of lower branches of your known female now. But be tight after how long they been in flower.

you can take clones at any time but during vegetative growth is optimal for rooting and growth. clones taken from a flowering cannabis plant will take longer to root and then to revert back to vegetative growth.

good weed Aztec:)

Happy Frieday to you Aztec and have a rep for your sweet looking ladies:)

Back
Top Bottom