600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

If anyone happens to stop by today Meghan and I would like to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. :passitleft:

Hi happy Thanksgiving
I just made my first canna butter and made some cookies and today we harvested Bag Seed Lady

Thank you
Headed over to check you out :hug:Birdie:hug:

If anyone happens to stop by today Meghan and I would like to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. :passitleft:

I enjoy your journal. Keep it up. Happy Thanksgiving.

Peace, Hyena

Hey Jake! Just stopping by. We miss you. I'm sure you would be here if you could. I hope all is well with you and Meghan. Holla back some time bro.

:passitleft:

Heya Canna :passitleft: Shoot I miss y'all too.
I pop n n outta here just to see you guys. I mostly just scan through real quick. Apologies for never really sayin nothing except when I feel like I can say something with meaning. But it's the season for makin moves and I have had a few very fruitful plants come out recently and have been busy at that end. It's alla bout the Ends. We are well and having our first decent Christmas since I got hurt. She has been baking up a storm - Christmas Presents- with the finest butter we've have ever made. Hash- More Christmas Presents- has been the ordeal lately. I been taken about two or three hours outta each day for a lil over a week to run the bubble bags.
Fun fun fun O'what FUN ! We are really doin well. We got Dark Devil Destroyer seeds --Yay ! Those get the full run- four at a time- right after I harvest the last of the photos in flower, some time between Friday and New Years, Undecided. I wanna pollinate them one more time with the DDA pollen for a closer run to the DDA's you guys have done. Maybe even once again. I don't have the time or space to breed the photos like I wanted. Anyhow, I love the look and description I have seen from you guys and SweetSue and many others of the DDA n I want me some.

Okay I gotta run. Thank you Canna for stopping in and I wish I could be on more again and I may be able to do that after the holidays.

HI Jacob, saw you stopping by some journals the other day. How are you? Missed your hugs :hug: :love:

Hey there :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Birdie :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Guilty as charged. I do stop in and read but rarely talk much anymore. Not much time. I am well and things here are fantastic for us. Just prepping for the holiday festivities. I hope you are well and I will say something I stop in to your journal. Promise.:love:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Dark Devil Destroyer Autos
N other experiments
420-magazine-mobile1624097904.jpg
420-magazine-mobile764407871.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2122877539.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1949932915.jpg

I will be moving after this harvest. Getting setup to go back outside and have a huge indoor grow as well.
I will be back round to Journaling in spring. Thanks to all who made this possible. F.E., Sweet Sue, Canna Montana n Nismo, Duggan.

You guys are the best.
Much much love.
Oh yeah, I figure I will start harvesting round the third week of February. So pics and totals to come. I have six DDDA's. Four are making more beans. So yield will suffer a tad. But preliminary testing has determined the smoke will be superb. Okay bong rips n them off to see the world.

Dark Devil Destroyer Autos
N other experiments
420-magazine-mobile1624097904.jpg
420-magazine-mobile764407871.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2122877539.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1949932915.jpg

I will be moving after this harvest. Getting setup to go back outside and have a huge indoor grow as well.
I will be back round to Journaling in spring. Thanks to all who made this possible. F.E., Sweet Sue, Canna Montana n Nismo, Duggan.

You guys are the best.
Much much love.
Oh yeah, I figure I will start harvesting round the third week of February. So pics and totals to come. I have six DDDA's. Four are making more beans. So yield will suffer a tad. But preliminary testing has determined the smoke will be superb. Okay bong rips n them off to see the world.
I'm so happy for you guys! It's awesome for you guys to be able to grow on a much larger scale. Yay! Have a great day bud! Good hearing from ya again!!

:passitleft: :party:

420 :passitleft:

I got to stop in later and drop some thoughts. Have a great day y'all

Re: 600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

Here are some quick pix of DDDA (Dark Devil Destroyer Auto) flower. Not the color I expected but what a fine fine smell. Like vanilla cheesy banana's.
420-magazine-mobile1479322611.jpg
420-magazine-mobile350327178.jpg

These one is seeded to the gills with more DDA pollen

Back
Top Bottom