600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

Re: 600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

420-magazine-mobile1286992098.jpg

Not too big Bud. Promise you that. But we do have a big planned grow coming up. Outdoor especially. I will journal this one with autos thrown in. Seperate indoor Auto grow same strain. Dark Devil Destroyer autos.
Thinking they will be bigger inside. I only have one in a three gal and it never got very big. So I don't really think being outside with lots of room is gonna make a difference over the hps600. But interested to see which ones do better.
Thanks for stopping in bro. Headed over your way in a minute.
:passitleft:
They will all do better outside, if you can control the critters. Much better !! But I've already took my clones for planting outside in May. I like about a two foot bush to set out !!

Yeah ? Even the autos ? I was thinking 18/6 hugged right up to 600hps would get more yield.
But outside where we got our spot full sun, wind, unlimited root development, absolutely for a photo started at 2 foot or even 3 or 4, I can see massive plants.
Autos, Makes sense if you think about it one way. But then another way to think about it says nah. But I tell you what, I'm gonna find out this year me.
We haven't really had problems with pests outdoors here outside we couldn't handle. Yet.
I'm taking clones starting mid March early April for planting early June up here.

They will all do better outside, if you can control the critters. Much better !! But I've already took my clones for planting outside in May. I like about a two foot bush to set out !!
Yeah ? Even the autos ? I was thinking 18/6 hugged right up to 600hps would get more yield.
But outside where we got our spot full sun, wind, unlimited root development, absolutely for a photo started at 2 foot or even 3 or 4, I can see massive plants.
Autos, Makes sense if you think about it one way. But then another way to think about it says nah. But I tell you what, I'm gonna find out this year me.
We haven't really had problems with pests outdoors here outside we couldn't handle. Yet.
I'm taking clones starting mid March early April for planting early June up here.
Thanks for stopping by Slowpuffer

Want to wish you a lot of luck with them pests, and a successful harvest !! My outside clones are about 3 weeks old at this time, so I'll be setting out some nice bushes this yr. !! I'm thinking about 20-25 gal fabric bags this yr. I'm In Ma. .

Want to wish you a lot of luck with them pests, and a successful harvest !! My outside clones are about 3 weeks old at this time, so I'll be setting out some nice bushes this yr. !! I'm thinking about 20-25 gal fabric bags this yr. I'm In Ma. .
Hey man I sure appreciate that. I would like to wish you luck with your grow this year as well. We will be going straight into raised beds and some straight in the dirt. Real good amended stuff.
But I still haven't taken clones. We can't really get in the ground good till late May early June up here but this year is a little different. I was shoveling out to the shed and we still got about twenty four inches back under the trees but I got down to about a half inch thick piece of ice under the snow and under that the ground is thawed already. Maybe never froze. So looks like it may be a longer season up here this year. :passitleft:

Okay. I got good news and I got bad news.
Bad news is I am going to have to delay the opening of the journal that would have been starting up next week. Was planning on an Auto journal.
Good news is that the bad news is great news. Funny how it works out sometime. We have received confirmation.
We were planning on moving in the fall this year. But things have been bumped up. To the first of April, no less.
We are super super excited to be moving. Back up to up country.
After we are there for a couple weeks there will be a journal. Not quite sure how it will be structured, but forth coming.
This means a lot for future grows. Massive amounts of space and land and more time. Much more happiness and healing.

420-magazine-mobile1417548988.jpg

Your DDDA I assume? Looking mighty tasty!
No actually that is flower of Train Wreck. Took It to taste today as a matter of fact. Im letting the autos go as far as they wanna

Heya Dutch. Yes man it's been in the makings for some time and here we go:surf:
Thanks bud

Your DDDA I assume? Looking mighty tasty!

Taste test tonight. Finally got time. Train Wreck

The other day fresh chopped.
420-magazine-mobile1268292328.jpg

Now
420-magazine-mobile483747086.jpg

420-magazine-mobile984850152.jpg

Very smooth already. Okay tomorrow I can get in the flower room n chop those autos. Try n get some pictures to get up. But that will be it for a while. Once we get moved I'll get it fired up.
Man what a great time. I'm rambling on.
Just thought I'd show how much that changed over a few days. Lost some smell but kapow it's back and all over the room when you break it up. Talk about a great high too. I don't wanna stop writing but I gotta split.
Later Bud

All packed up and should be moving in Friday. I have a GS1000 that will be shipped to the new house arriving Monday. So the HPS grow plus the LED grow plus the outdoor grow lol gonna be a busy summer.
I will be building the grow room and starting a new journal then. If anyone reads this anymore let me know if I should. This will be a much better journal coming up. I hope to have a couple people respond to this to make it worth my while. I have been all over here appreciating others journals for sometime now and hope some of the same people I follow will visit me here once every now and again.
Thank you guys.
Good luck and have a great and fruitful day. Good vibes

Back
Top Bottom