700W LED - Auto Topping Grow - 2 Plants

I stay in a 1 storey flat so no running up or down any stairs, lol, nor do i have a loft. I cant even put them in the cupboard which has a 23W cfl for lighting it as that is in the main hallway. If anything needs 2 be got from that cupboard or the wee man opens it then they gonna get seen. Cant even conceal them in there either. May try rigging a lamp in the cupboard that they will be safe in but the light will not be near the plants. Suppose that may be better than nothing. If i cant then just have to hope that 24 hours dark wont harm them.

Good day all alittle update .automazar been topped today at day 17 of life.
20160628_113349.JPG
20160628_113411.JPG
.she will enjoy that;) and here is northern light.middle growth exploding after her topping 3 days ago;)
20160628_113430.JPG
20160628_113446.JPG
doing well.and group shots;)
20160628_113505.JPG
20160628_113526.JPG
.i have also removed the clips from around the stems which was holding them down.stems have a nice bend on them .this help when lst again later.thats all for now;) happy growing every1;)

I stay in a 1 storey flat so no running up or down any stairs, lol, nor do i have a loft. I cant even put them in the cupboard which has a 23W cfl for lighting it as that is in the main hallway. If anything needs 2 be got from that cupboard or the wee man opens it then they gonna get seen. Cant even conceal them in there either. May try rigging a lamp in the cupboard that they will be safe in but the light will not be near the plants. Suppose that may be better than nothing. If i cant then just have to hope that 24 hours dark wont harm them.

I once placed mine under an overturned plastic trash can. :)

Welcome spart mate good to see u;) these pots are the biggest iv ever used.35 litre pots to be exact lol.i want a heavy yield lol;) as we all do.happy growing every1;)

Subbed!

Busy reading through bare with me.. quick question tho what size tent are you using? Im using a cupboard at the min for 1 flowering plant and 1 veg plant since i only do Autos. Ill be using this cycle constantly apart from adding the odd strain in so looking into buying a tent but need one big enough for 2 big autos atleast and no bigger as space is an issue.

Cheers dude

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome ganjaman ;)Here is the tent i got mate so my aim 2 plants at a time.topping and lst keep them low.enough room for many colas.and its not that huge and a great price;) hope this helps
20160628_232248.JPG
.happy growing every1;)

Spart u gota have a good search on ebay they vary so much in price .ppl with prices high trying to rip us off.but there all built the same.a 20 minute search can save u a few quid mate;):thumb: i did not have room.for a 60 x 60 lol;)

All my tents and anything other grow related has always come in plain packaging mate so know1 can see what it is.id rather do that then go to a shop and buy it.safer for ms anyway mate;)

Also try amazon as well for grow stuff. I hope to get a tent 1 day when the kids have moved out and i get my own place. That way i can do things properly with proper intake and outwards ducts along with a carbon filter to reduce smell. Or i may continue to do outdoors.

The plants were in total darkness for 22.5 hours. They seem to have grown a fair bit but the house was reeking of weed. Another visit means i need a new plan, hopefully no more visitors for the next 6 weeks, 7 would be better as i get a chance to dry then away to cure in jars.

Have left the photo (lost coast hashplant) in the dark. Will bring out tomorrow morning and start to forceflower. Once i do that for 14 days it getting put outside.

Just been looking at pics from my other auto topping grow and growth of plants from what seeing now.and my plants seem slow starters this time.so i will be adding the 900 w led light to the mix .il.put it centre imbetween the 340w leds and get these babies pumping;) all will be revealed.happy growing every1;)

Back
Top Bottom