700W LED - Auto Topping Grow - 2 Plants

So After a brief visit from that most formidable of foes Karma and her vile misstress Fate what can't find it in that Icey Tundra she calls a heart to let Billy just this once have this one thi..... sorry got carried away. We are fine and back on the gas in less time than one of my frequent 4 day long 3 day benders so no worries!!

Seeing all of you blowin it up with these autos I figured I wanted to see whats up and since already had a few and was chopping down that last crop :( I dropt a couple THC Bomb from Bomb in water and Fast 7 Vast as well. In retrospect I think this is where I may have took a left when was spose to hang a right in albuquerque but it would be better to discuss my cluster in another area rather than poison your thread LOL.

0081887.JPG

IMG_102536.JPG

I just topt my THC after the 3rd proper node and will just do some LST/PonyTailin so I can get a better idea about the strain overall and if want to run again and then can go a bit bigger on the training but since I have new areas, new strains, new lights and crap plus I have been looking into chaning my Nute program to the Flora Duo or Jacks 3 2 1 or along those to streamline a bit and really just need to get a run or two through before I make any more adjustments It is just spinnin yer wheels IMO like that cuz who knows what caused the improvement or declined if change a load all at one time.

I dropt them in H20 for bout 24 hrs and then to solo cup after tap pops out. when I went to my larger pot from solo I didn't really do like a normaly xplant really, I cut the bottom of the cup off and burried in in the new pot/soil at about level soil height or the solo was prob a inch higher then the pot soil but I then only watered around the outter edge of the solo cup for 4 or 5 days and then only had to cut slits down side of cup and just lift the pieces out rather than stressing them and (well least it is what I was thinking ;P) and by watering outside of the solo cup the roots had to chase the water a bit and seemed to fill pot with roots pretty quick so maybe worked them harder or guided them in a good direction

They have been in veg and xplanted for about a week and a half, well I xpalnted and moved them 2 1/2 weeks ago but I haven't been counting the first week of veg or flower since that is kind of a transition phase.

There are a few Autos i want to run and plan on keepin atleast 2-4 running along side my photos just cuz I have plenty of areas to kinda move them where need be for room but there needs to be a bit of ummm "culling of the herd" be it natural or via outside infulances before i can grab/pop any more LOL

IMG_102837.JPG

Everything seems to be rollin along well so far and if anyone has some thoughts on soil hit me with a PM plz so that doesn't kinda abush the thread

Billy looking awsome mate and all auto talk is welcome here .if u want a great soil mate then u wna grab some biobizz lightmix.awsome stuff mate u will like the results;)

for what it's worth, I can confirm that, from the 4 brands i've tried (Platinium, Plagron Bat, Gold label, BioBizz), biobizz is the best to work with (for everything including texture, cleanliness, nutrients, user-friendliness, etc). Some soils are very nice too , but they loose points in the texture or cleanliness area for exemple. Biobizz wins on absolutely all aspects, in my opinion.

Yea mate post all u got and make a journel on here.then can from there mate.the seedbank wants to see ur work may ask for a link so need something to show mate.i recieved my seeds today mate.a little catalogue a 5 pack of beans. 2 packs of hemp rolling papers.and a few stickers and a door handle thermometre.quite cool;) so look forward to growing them beans ;)

Joining the party for this auto madness.

I'm a little skeptical about autos so far. Maybe due to that old thinking which Auto's are for beginners and for people who don't want too much hassle playing with lights and other ambient factors. You surely have proved me wrong here.
Overall for how long do you grow each auto (how do you control veg time)? I see that you top twice, with little time in between them?

Sorry for so many questions, I'm too much of a curious guy.

Subbed for sure.
:Namaste:

Groovy welcome and i normally top once and thats it.later lst and supercrop there structure or sometimes top and let grow;) autos vary on finishing times so quicker than othere and some take longer.depends what u want to grow and how much veg time u want.there is an auto out there to suit any beginner and novice grower;)

Hey Beast,
Heaps sorry to Hijack your thread once again but wondering if you could give some advice on when would be best to top my current Critical Auto baby I have growing at the moment?
She is 20 days since popping her head above the coco and on week 2 of feeding, journal is in my signature if you're interested.

PA043197.JPG
PA043198.JPG

Thanks heaps in advance mate and as always, loving your grows! Keep up the great work!

Hey Beast,
Heaps sorry to Hijack your thread once again but wondering if you could give some advice on when would be best to top my current Critical Auto baby I have growing at the moment?
She is 20 days since popping her head above the coco and on week 2 of feeding, journal is in my signature if you're interested.

Thanks heaps in advance mate and as always, loving your grows! Keep up the great work!

I'm not the beast, but I love to top my girls photos and autos alike. Looks like you have two real nodes and a couple single leaf nodes so if she was mine I would either take that new node that is just coming out or wait for the next one. Especially if she is a nine or ten week strain you want to get her topped as early as possible for maximum recovery and side growth.

Nice looking lady by the way. :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom