8 SuperSkunk #1 under 2000w hps = GROW

The room stays at 25-26 celcius which would be 78 farenheit... I think that top one is just too close even with the aircooled reflector...

GBG, you came in whilst I was away from this Island and wow what a great grow, The use of the 2KW lights and the perpetual growth from Clones to Veg ( CFL's) as to cycle your crops is great. I am loking forward to the next ones.

due that's amazing, I can't believe you're able to keep those 1000's so cool, the tops of those plants are almost touching the glass in a few pics it looked like... Can't wait to hear the dry weight. Good job man and thanks for posting.

Thanks for your comments guys! Those are nice comments, I have now watered plants with just cannazym and bioworm (to remove all nutrients) and I beleive I will water them just once more before the fi nal cuting, but no more nutrients for sure.

I will post pics in a couple days, what do you guys do at end of flowering, I heard some guys were doing cuts on the plant with a rasor blade to stress the plant, what do you think of that?

As promise, here are the weekly pics, youl notice the leaves have turn yellowish, I think I let dry some plants to much, anyway, the are returning now but I hope this end flowering stress wont prevent the bud from growing even more! Those are very compact buds so far. Aproaching cuting, either this sunday or sometimes next week.

Heres a pic of an early cutting I have done to give you guys and idea of the resin!

Culture_6_319.jpg

Culture_6_322.jpg

This is my garden, getting so heavy now plants are just holding on each other, next grow I will need tutors for sure :)
I took one shot with flash and one without, but my camera does not take good pictures when a 2* 1000W is blasting on my plants!

Culture_6_328.jpg

Culture_6_331.jpg

Culture_6_329.jpg

Culture_6_330.jpg

Waiting for your comments as usual!

1: :rollit:
2: ;)
3: :thanks:

:peace:

Happy growing

WOW! That's amazing! This thread makes me want to trade in my 2 600's for 1000's. I want to grow some of those beer can size buds. Great work. Thanks for sharing!

WOW! That's amazing! This thread makes me want to trade in my 2 600's for 1000's. I want to grow some of those beer can size buds. Great work. Thanks for sharing!

you bet you wanna grow can zize buds, i originaly had 10 of those and I gave my friend two so he can grow at is place, he just finished and growed a respectable 9 once with two plants... buds are so compact it is not even possible! Cant wait to trim and weight them dried!

Back
Top Bottom