Alientic's 1st Grow of PPP, Snow White and Supergirl

I think they look good. only day 39 and you have some nice kolas.. I have yet to try that bushmaster. everyone tells me to go half or light. what ratio did you use? did you use it more than once? I think I am going to use that gravity for sure, have you tried that or the purple maxx/snow storm?
Thanks, I haven't tried purple maxx/snow storm. And to be perfectly honest with you I don't remember how much Bushmaster I used and I didn't record it anywhere. I know I just applied it once and didn't follow the amounts on the bottle provided by SLS.

Looks like those buds are starting to get nice and ripe :) I would only use BushmMaster if I were growing Sativa. It seems like you have a lot of vertical room in the CoolCab even with the cloning chamber on top. The people at SLS tell me that you should Vegitate for 8 to 12 inches at the most and then go into 12/12 flower mode or it will get to thick in there.

How often and when did you start using Spray N Grow ? Did you like the product ?
You know I only used SNG during the veg stage and it was like maybe every other day then I kinda stopped doing it after like 3 or 4 weeks. I think it burned the leaves on my plants but not 100% sure. I will probably not use it again on my next grow.

Here are some pics from 1/28. Pics from 2/1 and 2/10 are on there way.

IMG_18211.JPG

IMG_18222.JPG

IMG_18232.JPG

IMG_18241.JPG

IMG_1825.JPG

IMG_1826.JPG

IMG_1827.JPG

IMG_18281.JPG

IMG_18291.JPG

IMG_18301.JPG

What are your temps and PH?
I check the pH in the evening time daily and it's always below 5.0. I adjust it and bring it up to 6.0. It's a vicious cycle and I go through pH Up like it's going out of style.

Lights off right now and the temp is 71.9 and when the light is on it's jumps up to 80-82.

Here are some pics from 2/10. There are some more I have to get them off my other camera. I got Nikon D60 D-SLR.

IMG_1839.JPG

IMG_1840.JPG

IMG_1841.JPG

IMG_1842.JPG

IMG_1843.JPG

IMG_1844.JPG

IMG_1845.JPG

IMG_1846.JPG

IMG_1847.JPG

IMG_1848.JPG

^ No, I don't think so. Some strains are way more sensitive to certain issues like ph and heat. FB bought Ice from Nirvana, and that was the first thing they did when he flowered them, because the ph wasn't just right for that strain. I blame poor genetics. Every strain we bought from them had issues of some kind.

^ No, I don't think so. Some strains are way more sensitive to certain issues like ph and heat. FB bought Ice from Nirvana, and that was the first thing they did when he flowered them, because the ph wasn't just right for that strain. I blame poor genetics. Every strain we bought from them had issues of some kind.
Oh damn, do you have any recommendations on where else to purchase seeds?

Here are some pics from 2/16. I used my D-SLR and I'm not up to speed on how to use it quite yet so if the pics suck that's why :slide:

SSC_0113.JPG

SSC_0114.JPG

SSC_0115.JPG

SSC_0116.JPG

SSC_0117.JPG

SSC_0118.JPG

SSC_0119.JPG

SSC_0120.JPG

Back
Top Bottom