Alientic's 1st Grow of PPP, Snow White and Supergirl

I will post some pics and an update when the lights come on this evening. I'm thinking about switching to Advanced Nutrients GMB for this grow or wait for my next grow. What do you think? I'm currently using Moon Dust from Sunlight Sheds and I'm not convinced.

Alientic, DJB and I decided from the beginning not to use SLS's nutes...I tried to find out more info in these nutes and couldn't Moon Dust is an All-In-One nutrient designed specifically for our Sunlight Sheds turn-key units.

Instead of purchasing over 10 different products, Moon Dust combines the best of several well tested plant additives and base nutrients for a well balanced start to finish formula.

Simple for beginners, but powerful enough to out grow nutrient programs the pros use.

Outstanding for all plant types.

Super concentrated, pH stabilized, and superior chelating (the way the plant foods interact with each other).

Includes beneficial additives such as Carbohydrates (similar to CarboLoad), Humic Acid (similar to Grandma Engy's), Silica Blast (similar to Barricade), Kelp Meal (similar to Iguana Juice), and other vitamin complexes (similar to Vita Boost Pro).

Includes over 18 Beneficial Funguses (similar to Piranha), 19 Beneficial Bacteria (similar to Tarantula), and 2 Trichoderma Species for outstanding symbiotic assistance for accelerated plant health.

Moon Dusts base fertilizer consists of 19-8-13, with a well balanced formula for growing from start to finish, instead of difficult to use grow and bloom formulas. It also includes added Calcium and Magnesium for extra strong cell walls, and higher insect tolerance.

We use FF nutes and none of them have anywhere's near the amount of nitrogen that the Moon dust has...DBJ also purchased ChaChing that is 9-15-10 for the flowering stage...Being new at this I cant tell you to change nutes, but if I were you and it wont hurt your grow I'd change it up...

Sorry everyone for not updating. I've been busy with school and work! Anyways, I did take a ton I pics and will get those up tonight.

Hey Alientic and Deweeder68 I was wondering what your yields were with your Cool Cab on your first try and if you regret getting it or not and would you recommend it ? They offer a lot for the $$

:thanks: in advance !!
I'd recommend the Cool Cab out of convenience. I didn't want to build one. Now that I have it I will probably build one. I'm flowering right now and so I don't expect to harvest until March, maybe sooner. I don't regret it either.:peace:

I'm going to be posting pics from 12/30, 1/3, 1/4, 1/6 and 1/7.

Let's start with 12/30 pics:
IMG_1619.JPG

IMG_1620.JPG

IMG_1621.JPG

IMG_16221.JPG

IMG_1623.JPG

IMG_1624.JPG

IMG_1625.JPG

IMG_1621.JPG

They have been flowering for 24 days so far. I hope they look up to snuff. I'll take more pics tonight and post them up. I'll try and do it before the light comes on too.

Alientic after you placed the seeds in the organic starter plugs with the drip off to the side, did you have the Light ON or OFF for 1 or 2 days before turning on the light 24/7 ? You said you used two teaspoons of Moon Dust Giant Vegetable All-In One Plant Food 19-8-13 provided by Sunlight Sheds. The directions for MoonDust say 1/4 teaspoon for Seedlings ? I would appreciate any feedback !
I had my lights on and didn't read the instructions on the Moon Dust, I just read the instructions that came with the CC. When I do it all over again I would leave the lights off during germination and follow the instruction on the Moon Dust itself. Hope this helps and sorry for the long delay.

Hey CC brutha...they look good. Did you change nutes? I think the Moon dust may have too much nitrogen in it. Its great to see that you are doing so well. Are you using the Co2 boost? Someone told me that it helps the plants deal with the higher temps in the cabinet...
Thanks man, I'm still using the Moon Dust and I'm not using Co2 Boost.

looks like they are forming a heck of a canopy of buds, nice...
Thanks!

They look Frickin Sweet !! This question goes for Dweeden420 as well. Is the Moon Dust as good as they claim it to be ? They say it also helps the lines and the drip heads to not get clogged and gunked up which is very important as well. Did you use any other Nutes to go with the Moon Dust like Spray-N-Grow ?

Thanks SpaceCase :)
My lines haven't clogged and I did use the Bush Master and Spry-N-Grow.

Sorry for the long delays in posting. I've just been busy with school and work. So I've been flowering for 39 days now! Tell me what you think.

IMG_1807.JPG

IMG_1808.JPG

IMG_1809.JPG

IMG_1810.JPG

IMG_1811.JPG

IMG_1812.JPG
IMG_1813.JPG

IMG_1814.JPG

IMG_1815.JPG

IMG_18161.JPG

IMG_18171.JPG

IMG_18181.JPG